Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally shot this beat up Ruger MKii

Boolit Grand Master

I have a 22/45 1911 also it is a 8" slab sided barrel ( I believe davidsons had a run made). Its very accurate with almost any 22 ammo and with the better match ammo it likes its a tack driver. Also a old red eagle 5 1/2" bull and a 4 3/4" standard in the safe

Boolit Grand Master

The hammer strut needs to be positioned properly. If it is assembly is easy.

Good instructions here
    http://www.1bad69.com/ruger/field_strip.htm

http://www.1bad69.com/ruger/internals.htm
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    Been reading/watching you since you came on board. It has been very enjoyable for me to watch and read about your travels, questions and experiences. Do a little over here, squirrel, uh oh, over there we go. Many here if honest have gone and done the same here, there, back over there and now we're here. Thinking about a MK lV 22/45 now aren't you?
    CCI 1070 and a can will rot your brain and make your cheeks hurt from grinning too much. As stated earlier, really enjoyable to watch the disease progress, have fun, be safe!

Boolit Master
    I have two MKI Ts with the 6.5"barrels and one MKI T with the 5.5 bull barrel. All three shoot well with most bulk 22 ammo but shoot very well with ammo they like. I gave my MKII like yours to my son. It also shoots well. I have never seen a MK series pistol that didn't shoot better than most folks can shoot.

Very nice. Every time I go to a gun store, I keep my eyes peeled for one of these.

You're making me jealous!

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

Looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12