Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: 32 H&R Magnum Boolit Test MP Mould

Boolit Master

32 H&R Magnum Boolit Test MP Mould

Today I decided to shoot some smokeless powder since it's raining out. It feels weird now coming back from the range not covered in filth and stinking to high heaven but here we are.

The test boolit came from an MP mould and is 102gr cast of 100% pure lead and shake n bake powder coated.

The load was 5.7gr of Accurate #7 with a CCI SPP. This is jacket data so please research first before trying to duplicate this load.

6 shots over the chronograph read 861, 869, 862, 917, 900, 821 with an average of 871fps and energy of 172ft/lbs.

Accuracy was good enough. About 4" group at 15 feet. This load was snappy and made my thumb bleed. The test weapon was titanium alloy 331 S&W J frame. It's a 10oz gun.

The boolit past through 3 one gallon water jugs. The first one split from top to bottom and the other two had clean holes.

Weight retention was 100% and expansion was 0.6125".

This will be my carry round for the little 32 H&R Mag.

Boolit Master
    I like that little cartridge. In beefier guns, it can be handloaded to nearly 9mm power levels. https://www.handloadermagazine.com/3...gnum-pet-loads