WidenersSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 22

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, September 22

Good morning all. We need this message today. It's not too late. Have a safe and blessed day.

Hagee Ministries
    Today's Scripture

Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Daily Truth

The 55 delegates who gathered at the Constitutional Convention argued fiercely. Some contended that the only means for national survival would be to appoint a king. Others debated that this country would only thrive if individuals governed themselves.

The group finally decided that, as long as the citizens of the United States willfully bowed to a Heavenly King and submitted to His Kingdom, they could govern themselves.

John Adams, a founding father who went on to become our second president, said, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” In order for a country to survive, we must remain closely connected to our faith. In order for a society to remain moral, we must retain our religious convictions.

The wisdom of these 55 patriots ensured over 200 years of prosperity in which this nation has been exalted above all other nations. Not just because of the self-evident truths they wrote down, but because of how we chose to live – we put God first.

How can we preserve freedom for our next generation? When will a righteous revolution sweep this nation? When we love the Lord with all of our hearts and acknowledge Him in all of our ways.

Today's Blessing

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Commit to put God first in every area of your life. May your witness spark a righteous revolution right where you are!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

I have over 70 pages of statement from our Founding Father's saying exactly what you just preached on....we are decaying only because we have allowed our Federal Government to push God out of our lives! I have been so sad watching the decay of our country and truly believe for our survival to be ensured is to return to God and I pray for Him to lead us there!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Reckon it was for years, my prayers would include the plea that God not give up on us, on our people. Looking back now I guess somewhere along the line it changed (and not very long ago at that) into a sadness with the thought that our people are not going to turn back to Him. Not unless something happens that's so bad it forces a pause, that it gets their attention, breaks their programming.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great revival is in desperate need in our Country!

Boolit Master
    Read Matthew Ch 12 Vs 43,44&45, this tells us what happens when we push God out of our country.

Boolit Grand Master
    This is part of my reply to another message posted earlier this week:

"As to the OP, I see the same deterioration of society. What was wrong is now right, and what was right is now wrong. But that is how IT MUST BE!! It is what God knew would happen and we cannot stop it. If evil is stopped, there will no reason for Jesus to return, and scripture tells us Jesus will return.

It does not mean we should accept evil as "normal", but we must accept it will "win" until God decides to conquer it forever. We might be able to delay God's plan, but we cannot change it. JESUS WILL RETURN.

I WILL NOT ACCPET EVIL AS NORMAL. That is about all I can do. I have little desire to storm the streets in protest. It is a waste of time that may make me feel good (in that I have done something), but it is silly. I cannot change the destiny of man. It is in God's hands. His will...will be done."

Many are praying for something they want but God cannot and will not deliver. His answer to your prayers will be a resounding "NO". In the end, our country cannot be saved. If you believe otherwise, you do not accept the Word and God's plan.

We can save ourselves by accepting Christ. God had given us the gift of eternal life by His grace. We cannot save America either by deeds or prayers. There is no oasis of "goodness" left on earth when Christ returns.

We are directed to live a Christian life as best we can. We should never accept evil as "normal". Pray for the strength to do so!!

Beware of preachers telling us what we want to hear. Most are good at liberating cash from our wallets.
    Don Verna