RepackboxSnyders JerkyWidenersTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: WTB: Star reloader adjustable powder bar

Boolit Mold

WTB: Star reloader adjustable powder bar

Afternoon all,

After a long hiatus, I'm finally taking a look at getting back into some loading here, want to get a feel for if a part for my Star can be found..

As I understand it, at one time or another, an aftermarket adjustable "micrometer" powder charge bar was made for the Star reloaders. Pretty simple little affair, looks to be a smaller version of the old Dillon 450-era system actually.

With eBay being what it is, prices have gone simply astronomical for these things, from what I've seen you could buy another press outright with what the bids are up to...

Does anyone have one of these critters lamenting in a box they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable amount?

Thanks for your time,
    Tom

Boolit Master
    There's a fella on starreloaders.com that bought the company. rbwillnj. He carries parts or may be able to help.

Boolit Mold
    Hi there,

I asked him a while back about the adjustable bars, he mentioned the one's he sells that use interchangeable bushings, (have one, and it works well. But I don't think he offered the adjustable options that were aftermarket...

Thanks!

Boolit Mold
    Bump, still looking to see if anyone has one of these adjustable bars lying around. . .the J Hoag company seems to have been a manufacturer of them at one time or another.

Thanks!
    Tom