Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Load Data Snyders Jerky
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paypal Regular v F&F

Everyone I deal with is a friend and we are just exchanging favors. If they want to lock me up over that, so be it.

I try to do as the OP does IF the seller asks for F/F. If they don't specify, I use G/S without adding anything. It's common sense. I myself don't ask for the $0.30 + 2.9%. I just round up the flat rate shipping that I usually include in the price. I am not at all worried about < $1 on a $100 item.

Boolit Master
    I use Paypal mainly out of necessity but the convenience is nice. I am disabled and contrary to belief not all post offices are ADA compliant! Mine is a royal pain to get into but once in there you will stand there for a long time waiting. This is something I cannot do. If I am in my wheelchair it is even worse since they have no automatic doors, you just have to wait for someone to come out and either hold the door for you or catch the door before it closes. and then when inside there is very little room for a chair and people get upset with you. Oh yea, the counters are chest high to me when I am standing and I am 6'2", needless to say if I am in the chair I am looking up at the bottom edge of the counter. I am just thankful I do not need the chair all the time, yet. So money orders are basically a no sale for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234