RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Lee Deluxe APP question

Lee Deluxe APP question

Anyone here own this version of the APP? It's the version that comes with the priming kit, case feeder and roller handle.

Wanting to know if it comes with the bullet feed capability found on the basic APP press, or what kit has to be added. Can't find the answer on Lee's site or any resource I've looked at. The manual for the Deluxe kit doesn't specify, and the bullet feet kit doesn't show parts for the bullet tube and feed mechanism.

Thanks!

Fastest way would be to call Lee directly.

Sam Sackett

The only difference between the APP and the Deluxe version I know about is the added the priming system, and the wooden handle. It has every other part the original comes with and can use every optional add-on the regular APP does.

Lee keeps improving the press and the options too.....for example the original pocket swager option has been replaced already with an improved design.

Keep in mind that there is no bullet collator like the shaker case collator, but they do have a bottle feeder for dropping and sizing lead boolits now...which can be added to either model. the basic and deluxe comes with the same case/bullet feed and shuttle system.

The shuttle I use.....I've upgraded both the case and bullet system to TylerR's Quick Change system, plus 3D printed both bullet and case collators that work on the APP and on the Lee 6000 both. See the 3D collator thread in "special projects" here on CastBoolits.

From Lee, "We started with the basic APP, added the Roller Handle, Universal Case Feed Magazine and the APP Deprime kit. Then we fitted the tool with the Patented automatic primer feed system."

I think you can even make an App into a deluxe....for example they sell separately, the Deluxe version of the slide with the primer feed. As well as all the other parts.

Last edited by GWS; 09-04-2023 at 11:56 PM.

Another very nice feature of the Lee APP is that, when use size your boolits, you can get a adapter that will feed the rotary magazine for their new inline boolit feeder dies at the same time.
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.