WidenersLoad DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, September 13

For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, September 13

Good morning all. We absolutely need this message today. Have a safe and blessed day.

Daily Truth - Hagee Ministries

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance
    Psalm 33:12

The America that we once knew is disappearing before our eyes. Our foundational freedoms are being eroded. Many agendas that our society promotes as progress equate to moral insanity.

Why should we be concerned about the future? The good life that we hoped to extend to our children and grandchildren is consistently crumbling, because we have abandoned the principles of righteousness.

Now more than ever before, believers must humble ourselves, pray, and seek God’s face. We must turn from our wicked ways so that God will heal our land. Change begins in our prayer closets and in our own hearts. Repentance and prayer lead to revival!

As the righteous of the Lord, we must impact this world as His salt and light. We must speak His truth into the darkness. We must counteract corruption, extend mercy, and stand for justice. Our faith must propel us to action. We must demonstrate our faith by the works of our hands.

Corporately, we must not squander the right to make ourselves heard. We must seek God’s direction as we enter the voting booth to decide the candidates who will represent us in the coming years, who have demonstrated the attitudes and actions that align with the truth of the Lord.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!

Today's Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. May God’s truth sink deep into your heart and mind as you prepare with great confidence for the world tomorrow. He alone is our hope!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy
    We must band together, we are not baptist, presbyterian, Methodist, church of God, assembly of God, etc, we are The Church and we are on the same team.

Boolit Master

Amen, the nation has turned from God and I pray for revival and repentance!

Boolit Master

Amen & Amen - Appreciate the message this morning and all mornings - God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Great message this morning.

I am with USMC87 and I also am praying for our country to turn back to the Lord, Revival and Repentance.
    Then and only then may the blessings that our country was founded with be restored.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    Yes. I also am praying for our country to turn back to the Lord.

I suggest everyone read Matthew Ch 12 Vs 43,44&45.