MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee PrecisionWideners
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: WTS: MP - NOE - LEE - LYMAN Bullet Molds

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

WTS: MP - NOE - LEE - LYMAN Bullet Molds

Due to age and health, I am “downsizing” of duplicate or molds that I no longer need or use as well as other items, so I can concentrate on several “projects” that are on my “bucket list”.

Some of these molds are new, some I have never cast in and the few that I did, it has been quite a few years ago. After 60 years of casting, it is time to “bite the bullet” so to speak, and get rid of some things so it won’t be a burden to my wife down the road.

The first “I’ll take it” will prevail, followed by a PM to me with your shipping address and I will return the PM with my information and the total. U.S. Sales Only. I have no problem with shipping to Alaska or Hawaii as long as it can be done in one of the “Flat Rate” boxes or padded envelope.

Payment Methods: PayPal (F & F), Postal Money Order or a Personal Check from established members on this site (50 or more posts please).

Shipping Cost Is Additional. I will ship the Lyman molds in a SFRB – the 2 larger NOE molds, the MP mold and the Lee molds will be shipped in a Flat Rate Padded Envelope – all will be securely packed and taped. To keep things simple, shipping charge for either the SFRB or the Flat Rate Padded envelope will be $9.45. I will be happy to combine shipping when possible to cut down on the shipping cost, and if a combination of molds are purchased by an individual that will not fit in either the SFRB or Flat Rate Padded Envelope, I will ship in a small box – I will have to pack them, take them to the post office and find the shipping cost and notify you of the actual charge prior to payment.

BULLET MOLDS (None include handles – all are nice molds) PLEASE SEE PHOTOS

ITEMS STILL AVAILABLE

I think if you click on the photos they will enlarge?

1. MP 8 cavity mold – 359-135-SWC RN – Plain Base – with sprue plate handle – no mold handle – Aluminum block - $70.00 + shipping

2. NOE 2 cavity mold – TLC313-150-RF – both cavities look like Plain Base to me – BRASS block – I purchased this set of blocks as “used”, but it looks like they have never been cast in - $70.00 + shipping

4. NOE 2 cavity – 358-135-FN – Plain Base – Aluminum block – this mold came in a batch of molds that I bought – am listing it as used but if it has been, it was very little – excellent condition - $70.00 + shipping

6. LEE 2 cavity – 311-93-1R – Plain Base – this is the newer style with alignment pins – BRAND NEW – never used - $25.00

7. LEE 2 cavity – TL 314-90-SWC – Plain Base – this is the newer style with alignment pins – this mold is used but like new – no stains, discoloration, etc. to blocks/cavities – I cast perhaps a total of ten out of this mold a number of years ago to try for a project I was working on and they didn’t work in the pistol I was loading them for - $25.00 + shipping

SOLD ITEMS

3. NOE 5 cavity – 314-155 Gr.-FN – Plain Base – Aluminum block – New-never used - $85.00 + shipping SOLD - omgb

5. LEE 2 cavity – CTL312-160-2R – Gas Check – this is the newer style with alignment pins – BRAND NEW – never used - $25.00 + shipping SOLD - Rickf1985

8. LYMAN 2 cavity – 311-241 – Plain Base – Factory Stamped 150 Gr – Very Good Condition with nice cavities – this was an excellent boolit out of my 30-30s when I had them – these have been in storage so will need a good scrubbing before use - $50.00 + shipping SOLD - 94Doug

9. LYMAN 2 cavity – 311-041 – Gas Check – 173 Grain – Very Good Condition and a very nice mold – these have been in storage so will need a good scrubbing before use - $50.00 + shipping SOLD - 94Doug

10. LYMAN 1 cavity – 311-441 – Gas Check – Flat Nose – 117 Grain – Very Good Condition – a nice mold – I used to shoot these both checked and un-checked out of my Winchester 94 Ranger and Marlin 336SC when I had those rifles – a nice lightweight boolit for plinking and critters - very accurate and fun to shoot – these have been in storage so will need a good scrubbing before use - $40.00 + shipping SOLD - 94Doug

Thank you for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 A.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	303184   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 B.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	303185   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	303186   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	303187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	303188  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-6-7 A.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	303189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-6-7 B.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	303190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	303191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	303192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	303193  

Last edited by bedbugbilly; 08-17-2022 at 06:17 PM.

2. 08-14-2022, 05:27 PM
    Reason
    Resolved

3. 08-14-2022, 06:00 PM
    Reason
    Resolved

Boolit Master
    I'll take #5. PM incoming
    Last edited by Rickf1985; 08-14-2022 at 08:10 PM.

Mold #5 Sold Pending Funds - PM sent with my info. Thank you very much Rick - greatly appreciated!

Jim

Boolit Master

I'll take 8, 9 and 10.

Doug

Molds 8, 9 and 10 Sold Pending Funds - PM sent with my info. Thank you Doug - greatly appreciated!

Jim

Rickf1985 and 94 Doug - your molds are shipped and a PM sent with the Tracking Numbers. Thank you again!

Molds Numbers 1, 2, 3,4, 6 & 7 still available - all nice molds!

If number 3 casts a true .314 I'll take it
    R J Talley
    Teacher/James Madison Fellow

omega - shipped your mold this morning and e-mailed & PM tracking number. Thank you very much!

Jim

Saturday bump

Monday morning bump.

Saturday bumpity bump . . . .

No interest in remaining molds so off to other means of disposal.

Thanks for looking.

MODs - pleas close thread - thanks!

Jim