RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingLee Precision
WidenersRotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WANTED TO BUY: Lyman sabot slugs and 0.575 round ball

WANTED TO BUY: Lyman sabot slugs and 0.575 round ball

I've been kicking around casting some shotgun slugs. I just can't justify the cost of the molds, for how few of them I would shoot.

I put out the word to see if anyone would loan me some molds, but it looks like no takers. (offer still stands--I'd pay shipping as well as a security deposit)

If anyone has some Lyman sabot slugs for 20 and/or 12 gauge, Lee 7/8 ounce 12 gauge, or 0.575 round ball that you could part with please give me a shout. If I could get a modest amount--30 or so, it would be a lifetime supply.
    Let me know what they would be worth, and shipping.
    Last edited by John in WI; 08-12-2022 at 12:45 PM.
    Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by John in WI View Post
    I've been kicking around casting some shotgun slugs. I just can't justify the cost of the molds, for how few of them I would shoot.

I put out the word to see if anyone would loan me some molds, but it looks like no takers. (offer still stands--I'd pay shipping as well as a security deposit)

If anyone has some Lyman sabot slugs for 20 and/or 12 gauge, Lee 7/8 ounce 12 gauge, or 0.575 round ball that you could part with please give me a shout. If I could get a modest amount--30 or so, it would be a lifetime supply.
    Let me know what they would be worth, and shipping.
    I have a bunch of 20 ga sabots cast, I think 12s too, but not sure. You are welcome to try them out. We just left for a week long trip, back the 19th. Stay in touch, I think we can make this work.

Cary

That would be great. It isn't a rush--with the supply shortage we're going through, it could be 2030 before I could find the proper wads anyway
    Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by John in WI View Post
    That would be great. It isn't a rush--with the supply shortage we're going through, it could be 2030 before I could find the proper wads anyway
    Check your PM file

Boolit Bub
    John in WI.

I have Alcan Air Wedge wads, fiber wads, and cards. 12 gauge. These are what I use for ALL of my slug and buckshot loads.
    Let me know how many you want, and I can send to you via USPS Priority mail for $10.00