Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackboxLoad Data
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with 10mm please

Boolit Master

♥️♥️
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatoloco View Post
    Holy smokes! I receieved my 3 gang mold from Accurate this afternoon. His website said 4 week lead time. IIRC, same thing happened whe. He cut a mould for my Linebaugh. Going to drop some slugs tomorrow!
    The Factory Barrel in my G20 bulges brass with factpry loadings of somewhat standard loads. Ordered a KKM same time that I ordered mould. Same 4 week turnaround stated on their website. Now I'm kind of disappointed that I'll likely have to wait a bit for it.

Did you have the slide Milled for that Optic????
    Ive gone to a dot on my revolvers and expect I'll need to do the same on the G-lock.
    Tom is awesome for sure!!! I just ordered a new .358 mold and it is a iron 3-gang mold that showed up in record time. He is a very helpful man for sure!!! The MOS series of Glocks already come milled for different types of optic sights, and bulged brass is a common Glock trait as they seem to digest any type of ammo you feed them - RELIABLY!!! I went to the KKM barrel for better treatment of brass, better accuracy and not so many issues shooting cast boolits. May I suggest to spend about 20 minutes with a tube of Montana Bore Polish and some 000 steelwool in your new barrel. I have several firearms brand new barrels and used barrels that I solely shoot cast from. . .if I spend some time with about three different jags wrapped with a patch and some steelwool with a glob of Montana Bore Paste, then run about 450 to 600 strokes (yes, that many), I find my barrels are more accurate and lead far less than without. I know it is more added extra BS, but it does work. Let us know how your powder coated bullets work out, I'm curious. I think you will be impressed with the Accurate Mold. Best of luck.

Boolit Master
    Alliant Powders lists a load for 10mm using Blue Dot and some sort of 180 gr. J-word bullet. It clocked at 1295 f/s. I don't know why a 180 gr. cast flat point wouldn't perform as well or better.
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh75287 View Post
    Alliant Powders lists a load for 10mm using Blue Dot and some sort of 180 gr. J-word bullet. It clocked at 1295 f/s. I don't know why a 180 gr. cast flat point wouldn't perform as well or better.
    I have never used Blue Dot for the 10mm, but Longshot and AA#9 will put you in the 1300+ FPS velocity in safe working pressures in a 6.5" barrel and 200 gr. cast boolits!!! Your barrel length and firearm may vary.

Boolit Master

Blue Dot was my go to powder for decades in 10mm. Last year I discovered Power Pistols versatility.

Ill still use BD but Ill be using allot more Power Pistol.

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12