MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: RCBS Ammo Master

Boolit Mold

RCBS Ammo Master

Need a heavy duty press to size large size cast lead 50 caliber and larger bullets with BMG size .025 gas checks Have you used one and recommend for other calibers?

Boolit Master

welcome to the form.

no hands on with the Ammomaster, but why wouldn't it work on shorter/smaller calibers? No doubt the long stroke would get old for the more standard calibers. I have an RCBS A2 which has a longer handle for power/swaging, so I rarely use it for routine loading functions. Just too much arm motion. I suppose you could manufacture a shorter handle but you would still have that loooong stroke to deal with.

There are plenty of older RockChuckers out there for less than $150 to handle your other needs.

Everyone knows, one press is NEVER EVER enough. LOL

again, welcome aboard
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I have one. Got it to load 50-140-3.25 SS. Lots of room and muscle. Was my only press for awhile. Nothing bad about it. Loads big and small.
    swamp
    There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.