Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Western C1450

Boolit Mold

Western C1450

Does any have data for Western Powder C1450? I used to have data and used it for 9mm. The data was online years ago, alas no longer. After moving from CA to AZ I seem to have lost the sheet I printed. I have sent an Email to Accurate and as of yet have not had a reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Boolit Grand Master

Welcome BigBronco...
    Cannot help you with the info sheet as I am in Peru right now.
    We have family in AZ in various parts. I think you made a very good move to Freedom !
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Mold
    Thanks. As for the C1450 I got a reply from Accurate powders today. They stated it was commercially sold as True Blue. So I am good to go. It's a great 9mm powder.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBronco92 View Post
    Thanks. As for the C1450 I got a reply from Accurate powders today. They stated it was commercially sold as True Blue. So I am good to go. It's a great 9mm powder.
    BigBronco92,

Your situation reminded me of one that happened to a friend and long time shooting buddy who never seemed to recognize the value of keeping detailed load data records.
    With the availability of notebooks, old computers and no cost, minute long learning curve data capture programs... Well, if your not documenting in some way every load you assemble and test fire, then you really should take a moment to consider the great value such a regiment brings to this hobby!

As my reloading mentor cautioned me, "how can you know what direction your going if you haven't any idea of where you've been".

GC
    Kind regards,
    GC

Chico Marx, after his wife caught him in bed with another woman: "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"