MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reloaders Nation legit? Or scam?

Boolit Master

And another thing..for those willing to try scams then get their bank to reimburse them... Many times the bank is eating the fraud.. And the scammers get paid.

Moderator Emeritus

Hope it works for you. Please keep us updated on what happens. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Soundguy View Post
    Watching this with interest. Wonder why someone would willingly be scammed when..if you want legit primers ..they are 11c @ at real stores like brownells.

Some people do have to urinate on the electric fence I guess. No cc as a payment option as an online company? That's a 99.9999% flag as a scam.
    11 cents each? That is price gouging. They are $7/100 at one local gun shop and $5/100 at another, that is still gouging. Granted they go fast and they’re still limiting people to 300 per week. Components and ammo have not gone up it is the gun shop owners and their distributors ripping us off. CCI, Hornady, and Black Hills put out press releases about it last summer. They even threatened to cut off dealers and distributors that were price gouging, as they should.

I received an email the day after placing my order stating that due to supply chain issues my order would be delayed 7-14 days. Yesterday the tracking number showed that the package is indeed moving. Estimated delivery is Thursday, we’ll see what’s in it when it gets here.

Boolit Master
    Their Ph # has a Kansas City Mo. Location but No address
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

Boolit Buddy
    What's in the box?

Boolit Master

Can't wait to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle M. View Post
    I found them through a user on another site who claims to use them, but who knows. Their prices are right in line with local prices. I can get primers for $5/1000 which is still nearly double pre pandemic prices but not bad by today’s standards. The only problem is they’ll only sell me 300 per week. I’ll wait and see if I can actually find anyone that’s used this company before. While the credit card business is fishy I know plenty of small businesses that do not take credit cards due to the fees the credit card companies charge.
    With prices that low it's a scam.

ACC

Boolit Master

I just tried going to their website and their facebook page, both have been taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Multra View Post
    What's in the box?
    Most probably one spent primer. Oh well, we told him.... again, NEVER buy from anyone who wants bitcoin or other crypto. If anyone thinks bitcoin is the next best thing, they've most probably lost 75% of their money in past 3 months. What was over $60k is now 23k. I'd rather go play the lottery, and I don't.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

They may be on the up and up, but.
    If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck and quacks like a Duck, it is a pretty good chance it is a Duck.
    I guess we'll see.
    You never know, they may be legit, stranger things have happened.

100% scam. The domain got registered at 2022-07-03T16:11:59Z and is hiding the owner's name (which is not unusual, but for a new domain in that field not clever unless you have a reason to hide it).
    NRA Certified Instructor Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor Metallic Cartridge Reloading
    NRA Certified Instructor Shotshell Reloading
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life member
    www.primercatcher.com

Boolit Buddy

Well, Thursday was the 4th. Today is the 7th. No report by now means he got scammed. And likely you won't hear from him again.

We, shooters, reloaders, casters, etc. as a whole, can be some of the most frugal people on the planet. Nothing bad with that, but pushed to the extreme gets us in trouble. I guess some just can't resist the "too good to be true" deals. Like moths to a flame. That how these crooks stay in business.

I used to feel sorry, but everybody should know about these "dealers" by now. Evertime I see a post that's titled "Is XYZ company legit?", I just sigh. Yet folks continue to throw cash at 'em. At this point, you get what you get.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0207A285-0380-49BC-8A6E-CBCB3DB618A9.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	303194

Caveat emptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master

One thing I've seen on another gun site that I'm a member of is basically fake users logging in and asking questions exactly like this hey I found this new site and I placed an order I'll let you know how it turns out and then they'll come back and say oh yeah no I got my stuff and it's great I've got another order going through and then it turns out to be a scam and they were basically actors

Boolit Master
    the extent some people will go to scam you out of your money though fraud on the internet is absolutely insane. if these scammers put as much effort into some sort of legitimate enterprise they would probably be very successful. but its just typical behavior for someone with no morals or ethics.

Moderator Emeritus

OP has been a member since 2014. Doubt he is scamming and probably tried as he stated if a scam then his bank reimburses him.

Should the bank reimburse if you knowingly and repeatedly give money to scammers? Should you accept the money?

Boolit Master

He knew it was a scam. People that try to beat a scam and knowingly do business with fraudulent companies shouldn't get the bank protection..imho.. It drives up the cost of banking for the rest of us. More so.. He should report back and confirm what we 'theorize' about. It would be good form..embarrassing or not.

Bank ain't gonna reimburse you for using cash app or converting your money to bitcoin and getting scammed. He ain't posting as he's out whatever he paid or he was bad actor (I doubt, but, hey you never know)
    Cash app is part of square, and while they will try to get your money back if you didn't receive goods, if there is no money in that account on the other end, they will NOT refund. NO $50 limit like a CC that is stolen. This was HIM authorizing the payment. They won't even cover if you send to wrong person.....
    Last edited by Handloader109; 08-16-2022 at 08:52 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast