Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWideners
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reloaders Nation legit? Or scam?

Reloaders Nation legit? Or scam?

I wasn’t sure where to post this so hopefully I’m in the right place. Hi

Has anyone here ever ordered from this site? www.reloadersnation.com There prices are in line with my local shops, when they can get stuff. I was thinking of ordering some primers from them. The website looks very good if it’s a scam but I’m still a bit leery. Thanks in advance due any help.

Boolit Buddy
    Looks like a scam to me .in faq it says credit card companies make it hard for reloading companies to use there network.I buy from many companies and use a credit card I would be leery. I would wait until I would here from someone who actually felt with them good luck .Bob

Boolit Buddy
    They have lots of primer options, at low prices; and don't take credit cards. I would not deal with them.
    Plus, no phone orders nor address given on the sight. Also, odd grammar in their FAQ's of more Queen's English than Kansas (where the phone # points) dialect.

What payment do they take? I wasn't going to get too far into their system to find out.

Seems too good to be true...........

I found them through a user on another site who claims to use them, but who knows. Their prices are right in line with local prices. I can get primers for $5/1000 which is still nearly double pre pandemic prices but not bad by today’s standards. The only problem is they’ll only sell me 300 per week. I’ll wait and see if I can actually find anyone that’s used this company before. While the credit card business is fishy I know plenty of small businesses that do not take credit cards due to the fees the credit card companies charge.

I put in fake address and name for fake order. They only take bitcoin and cash app? And in their fake faq, they say they ship all over the world. Yeah sure. Not with bitcoin and cash app and actually follow the law. You have ZERO RECOURSE if they don't ship your order. Frauds. I have and take credit cards. It ain't hard, and it ain't difficult. At least 3 companies I know of actively recruit gun companies as clients for their CC processing. RUN from them.
    Quit trying to find primers and powder from odd companies.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle M. View Post
    . I’ll wait and see if I can actually find anyone that’s used this company before. While the credit card business is fishy I know plenty of small businesses that do not take credit cards due to the fees the credit card companies charge.
    You aren’t actually this gullible are you?

Quote Originally Posted by reddog81 View Post
    As someone who worked for one of said businesses, a small local gun store I know this to be fact. Visa wanted 15% of there total credit card sales as fees, that was in 2015. By the way I decided to give them a chance, I ordered 1000 large rifle primers from them, they did in fact charge a hazmat fee and I had a tracking number within 15 minutes. In a few days I guess we’ll see what UPS brings me. Perhaps primers, perhaps a box of gravel.

My bank is very good about reversing charges, even with a payment through CashApp. Everybody is taking BitCoin and CashApp these days and even though I’ma but behind the times I only find that marginally sketchy.

Boolit Buddy
    As someone who worked for one of said businesses, a small local gun store I know this to be fact. Visa wanted 15% of there total credit card sales as fees, that was in 2015. By the way I decided to give them a chance, I ordered 1000 large rifle primers from them, they did in fact charge a hazmat fee and I had a tracking number within 15 minutes. In a few days I guess we’ll see what UPS brings me. Perhaps primers, perhaps a box of gravel.

My bank is very good about reversing charges, even with a payment through CashApp. Everybody is taking BitCoin and CashApp these days and even though I’ma but behind the times I only find that marginally sketchy.
    You just got scammed, and good luck with getting your money back from a cashapp purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Multra View Post
    You just got scammed, and good luck with getting your money back from a cashapp purchase.
    I’ve done it before I’ll do it again. My bank will reverse any charge for any reason.

Boolit Master
    Isnt there any feedback,or reviews on the review sites?.........although,IMHO anyone mentions Bitcoin,thats the turn off for me.

Boolit Master

Boolit Bub
    Watch out for tactical pro reloads and guns that’s another scam site

1.5% to 1.7% is a std fee for a fairly large CC processor. I pay 2.2% plus a quarter per transaction with no monthly or annual fee. 15% is not nearly an actual number.....
    And my bank will not reverse cash app.... anyone offering only those two are scams. And btw, I can create a UPS or FedEx label for nothing. You create it, get the number and then void the transaction. Voila, you have a number that the customer can "see" or you just do a $5 box and let it sit.... for hundreds of dollars, I'd do that.... let us know when it starts moving.... I'd bet it stays "waiting on package "

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Before I order from anyone on the internet, I run them through this free search. They get a 39.2 rating out of 100 with 100 being the best.http://https://www.scam-detector.com...on-com-review/
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Master

Watching this with interest. Wonder why someone would willingly be scammed when..if you want legit primers ..they are 11c @ at real stores like brownells.

Some people do have to urinate on the electric fence I guess. No cc as a payment option as an online company? That's a 99.9999% flag as a scam.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by reddog81 View Post
    Looks like he is ... Lets see how this plays out .

I hope the primers and the site are for real ... tired of seeing scammers cheating folks .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

Once again, If you have to ask the question, "Are these guys a scam?" The answer is always YES'
    Times are tough. If I feel I'm gonna get hosed ( price wise ) anyway, I'll take my beating from somebody that's been around a long time.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Boolit Master

Southern Middle Tennessee/ Hillsboro Alabama
    No address , No phone number , no good . Nothing but a scam. Who calls telephone orders "Telephonic Orders" ?? Anything that looks like it could be a scam almost certainly is one. Never attempt to buy from anybody that does not list a address for their business. You can do a search on an address and see what is actually at that location . 99.9 % of all addresses listed to these un recognized gun related businesses that I have checked have been abandoned commercial properties or for sale residential. If you have money you just want to give away you can send it to me , I'm a real nice guy .
    Grumpy Old Man With A Gun....... Do Not Touch !!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Electrod47 View Post
    Once again, If you have to ask the question, "Are these guys a scam?" The answer is always YES'
    Times are tough. If I feel I'm gonna get hosed ( price wise ) anyway, I'll take my beating from somebody that's been around a long time.
    After running all over town , for two days , looking for 38 special brass ... I on-line ordered 200 New Starline from a place called Powder Valley Inc. ... They are legit . Order placed Sunday night , accepted my credit card and the brass was in my hands at noon Wednesday .
    I had never done any business with them ... but they are straight shooters .
    Postage and handling was $9.95 but I spent more than that in gas driving all over town and to two nearby towns ...7 dealers and not one had a 38 special case ... the indoor shooting didn't have any ... Holy Sheep what's this world coming to .
    I did find plenty of 22 LR and even caught a sale on Winchester Super X !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Handloader109 View Post
    1.5% to 1.7% is a std fee for a fairly large CC processor. I pay 2.2% plus a quarter per transaction with no monthly or annual fee. 15% is not nearly an actual number.....
    Correct, 2% to 3% might be realistic. 15% would be insane. Anyone who tells you that they are paying 15% is lying. I occasionally covered for the Credit Card Manager for a mid-sized convenience store chain. On a number of occasions (people out for maternity leave, turnover in the position, etc) I had to calculate all the credit card fees each month, for every store, for each card type. 1.5% to 2% would be standard but a small shop might have to pay a bit more.

Debit cards can have a set fee plus a %. It's possible on a $2 transaction you could have a $.25 debit card fee plus 1%. In that scenario you could be close to 15%, but only on transaction under a few bucks. Most gun shops aren't doing many $2 transactions. The killer for gun shops is that they are doing large transactions. 3% on a $2,000 purchase ends up being $60 you have to pay just because a customer used a credit card.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast