RotoMetals2RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Big Matters And In Small Things

Laying on a gurney in an ambulance, sirens, lights and emt's hooking me up to all kinds of things, I came to peace and thanked God for my salvation, my children & grandchildren, my family and friends. Then I prayed the Lord's prayer and that still small voice said to me "I'm not done with you yet". 4 hours later I was home, like nothing ever happened. Docs never did figure it out. I don't pray for myself, pray for you all.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

With the times we are in now, these times being what they are and what it appears they are to become, I've wondered about how many people have been told to move, to relocate. And how many would have listened.

Reading a fun book, "The Premonitions Bureau" about efforts in 1960's Britain to harness the abilities of people who do have premonitions so that a useful warning system could be established. That had to be a frustrating task. Even one person trying to understand the mechanisms involved is well nigh impossible, much less a group of contesting researchers, scientists, management and psychologists.

"The evidence we are living in a Simulation is everywhere. All you have to do is look."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wMhXxZ1zNM

This guy is fun so I'm posting the link to his presentation as it relate to prayers being answered even if that isn't his intent.
    Scripture makes it clear that our creator set up this reality to process us through in order to obtain a refined product for His purposes and that the processing is continually being adjusted on an as-needed basis, including in response to prayers. So are we living in a simulation? Heh, simulation is just another word for creation.

PS,
    I love it when he gets around to describing how the presence of an observer alters the behavior of light. Not a newly discovered phenomenon but one which speaks to what we are.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    "The evidence we are living in a Simulation is everywhere. All you have to do is look."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wMhXxZ1zNM

This guy is fun so I'm posting the link to his presentation as it relate to prayers being answered even if that isn't his intent.
    Scripture makes it clear that our creator set up this reality to process us through in order to obtain a refined product for His purposes and that the processing is continually being adjusted on an as-needed basis, including in response to prayers. So are we living in a simulation? Heh, simulation is just another word for creation.

PS,
    I love it when he gets around to describing how the presence of an observer alters the behavior of light. Not a newly discovered phenomenon but one which speaks to what we are.
    Pretty interesting video.
    Thanks for the link to it.

With all of the cell phones with cameras out there, people are capturing some pretty weird stuff going on.
    Doing a search for "Glitches in the Matrix" brings up dozens of links with pictures and videos that make one go "Hmmm...".
    The Matrix, referring to the movie where our existence isn't what we think or imagine it is.

Here are just a couple links that I found interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VnxxCpFNL4

https://www.gosocial.co/20-real-life...in-the-matrix/

Pretty weird stuff.
    Are all of these hoaxes? I do not think so.

The yogis of India, through deep meditation, have stated that we live in a dream world.
    Actually, God's creation is His Dream and we, in that creation, have our own dream state of life.
    A dream within a dream, so to speak.
    How can God create such a beautiful creation out of nothing?....in a dream He can.

None of all of this (living in a simulation, glitches in the Matrix, or "living" in a dream world), takes God out of the equation.
    There has to be a source for the root of what is going on.

Some here probably think "It's the devil's work!"
    Perhaps.
    But, we really do not KNOW, do we.
    We have our faith and so we go on with our lives trusting our faith.

Scripture makes it clear that our creator set up this reality to process us through in order to obtain a refined product for His purposes and that the processing is continually being adjusted on an as-needed basis, including in response to prayers.
    What scriptures are you referring to that states that?
    1A - 2A = -1A

Scripture makes it clear that our creator set up this reality to process us through in order to obtain a refined product for His purposes and that the processing is continually being adjusted on an as-needed basis, including in response to prayers.

Hi Rizzo.
    To answer your question I'm going to start off with basic precepts from scripture because there are bunches of verses involved. There are plenty of verses in scripture to research for the precepts.
    So, that said, step by step I think you'll see how I came to my conclusion.
    Prior to man being created there were some of God's children that rebelled.
    God wiped the world(s) that was(were).
    And then set this reality up for man to pass through the waters.
    We get to make one trip through.
    The dross gets tossed and the good product is kept.
    That's the set up and process that I'm referring to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12