Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: RUMMAGING THRU 6 DECADES of ACCUMULATIONS I'M THINNING OUT

RUMMAGING THRU 6 DECADES of ACCUMULATIONS I'M THINNING OUT

digging more out that i will be sending to auction - hopefully by year's end - now estimating over 3 thousand books + magazines going back to the 1930's -
    never pick a fight with an old man - if he is too old to fight he will just kill you -
    in this current crisis our government is not the solution , it is the problem ! -

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

as they say in latin

Boolit Bub
    Good Luck and very cool, I have the same 3 Speer books. I'm really sorry I dumped the American Rifleman and G&A. I had Pops collection from 1960 to 1995.

Boolit Mold
    I have a couple of those, including the Lee Modern Reloading manual. Quite the difference between the first and second editions. I keep thinking I should toss most of my old reloading books on e-bay. It looks like people collect them.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by schutzen-jager View Post
    digging more out that i will be sending to auction - hopefully by year's end - now estimating over 3 thousand books + magazines going back to the 1930's -
    I own every one of those and more. All bought new when they came out. Are still very relevant today. Just a side note, a couple of those I bought a few years before I ever loaded a single round. I was advised by an article by my hero Major George Nonte Jr. " If your interested in loading your own ammo, study up and get a manual or two" Since that's all I could afford at the time, I did just that.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios