Reloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: MP Replacement HP Pins

Boolit Buddy

MP Replacement HP Pins

Does anyone make replacement HP Pins for MP molds? I bought a 2 cavity 359-220-FN that was missing all the parts for the HP thinking I could get replacement parts. I can get most of the parts through the MP website, but they don't list the pins. I sent an email & Miha said he would send me the parts. I was shocked at the generous offer as I know materials and shipping are not cheap (not to mention his time is valuable). I waited for 2 months & no parts showed up. I sent a follow up email letting him know I never received any parts. For all I know they got lost in the mail. I offered to pay for replacement parts & shipping if he could send them again, but never heard back. I'm still hoping maybe I can find some parts so I can bring the mold back to life. I'm also not opposed to buying a different HP mold in a different caliber/design if the HP pins are interchangable. Any help/input would be appreciated!

Boolit Master
    Pin length is the standard block height minus the bullet length. The diameter is always less than the bullet's meplat (nose) but I don't know if there are stock sizes. I think it would be hard to cross match.

Could be a very good excuse for a small lathe.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.