Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, July 06

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, July 06

Good morning all. A great reminder of the work ahead of us. Have a safe and blessed day.

The Benefits of Sharing Your Faith

by Greg Laurie on Jul 6, 2022

I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart
    —Psalm 40:8

Sometimes as Christians, we find ourselves down and depressed and lethargic, even though we’re reading our Bibles, praying, going to church, and fellowshipping with other believers. A depression of sorts has come into our lives, and we wonder why.

Of course, there is the reality of clinical depression, and some people have a serious struggle with this. But there is another kind of depression that many of us have as Christians, and there’s something we can do to deal with it. In fact, it’s a ten-step cure for depression.

The first step is to find someone who has greater needs than you do, and then do something for them. The second step is to repeat the first step nine more times.

The idea is to look at the needs of others and share Jesus with them. Satan wants to steal your joy as a Christian, and he wants to keep people from coming to Christ because it’s a direct threat to the kingdom of darkness. The Devil is unhappy that you transferred your citizenship from his kingdom to God’s kingdom. He’s unhappy that you changed your eternal address from Hell to Heaven.

Yet God wants us to share our faith because He chooses to reach people through people. Romans 10:14 points out, “But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?” (NLT).

Of course, God could do this work without us. He could roll away the heavens, poke His face through, and say, “Hello, humanity! I’m God and you’re not. Believe in Me right now!”

Instead, God chooses to reach people through people. So, let’s get grounded in our faith and help others come to believe in Jesus.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen & God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

A great truth today, Amen!