WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Repackbox

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, July 02

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, July 02

Good morning all. This message brought me out of a funk I've been in lately. As my ole Pop would say, "Go do something! Have a safe and blessed day.

Saturday, July 2, 2022 - Pastor Greg Laurie

An Adventure Awaits

Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.
    —Luke 6:38

We know that as Christians, we are supposed to share faith. In fact, we find the Great Commission in two Gospels, Matthew and Mark.

In Matthew’s version, Jesus says, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you” (28:19–20 NKJV).

And in Mark, He says, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” (16:15 NKJV).

Frankly, most of us don’t follow this command. Research shows that 95 percent of Christians have never led another person to Christ. Only 2 percent of churchgoers have invited an unchurched person to church in the past year, and 59 percent of Christians say they seldom or never share their faith with others.

If some of us were brutally honest, we would admit that we don’t really care that much about nonbelievers. But the gospel, by design, is meant to be shared, not hidden. And sometimes we end up hoarding the truth instead of sharing hope.

We can become so inward in our focus that we miss this great truth. But as we give to and serve others, it will replenish and refresh us.

Jesus put it this way: “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back” (Luke 6:38 NLT).

God is looking for someone like you who actually will say, “Use me, Lord. I’ll go where You want me to go. I will say what You want me to say.” Will you be that person? If so, a wonderful adventure awaits you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen and praise the Lord for today's message!