Lee PrecisionRepackboxReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Monday, June 27

For Thought and Meditation - Monday, June 27

Good morning all. Let's start the week off on the right foot. Have a safe and blessed day.

Monday, June 27, 2022 - Pastor Greg Laurie

Uniquely Qualified

He was thirty years old when he began serving in the court of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt. And when Joseph left Pharaoh’s presence, he inspected the entire land of Egypt.
    —Genesis 41:46

Joseph had gone from being a spoiled young man to running an estate to being in prison to becoming the second most powerful person in the world, in charge of Egypt’s food supply.

A famine had struck the land, and Joseph’s brothers traveled from Canaan to Egypt to buy food. Egypt was the only place that had food because God had given Joseph the ability to interpret Pharaoh’s dreams. As a result, Joseph warned Pharaoh to prepare for the future.

When Joseph’s brothers arrived, they didn’t recognize him, but he recognized them. And when Joseph eventually revealed his identity, his brothers thought they were dead men.

But Joseph told them, “Don’t be upset, and don’t be angry with yourselves for selling me to this place. It was God who sent me here ahead of you to preserve your lives. . . . God has sent me ahead of you to keep you and your families alive and to preserve many survivors” (Genesis 45:5, 7 NLT).

God can and will use the experiences of your life to help other people. Since our son Christopher went to be with the Lord, I’ve had a new ministry that I never asked for—and frankly never wanted. I’m often ministering to people who have lost loved ones, especially children.

I don’t have all the answers for them, but I point them to Jesus. And I share some of the things that I’ve learned in this process. I’ve found that it actually helps me as I help them.

The apostle Paul wrote, “[God] comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us” (2 Corinthians 1:4 NLT).

God can take what you’ve gone through in life and use it for His glory.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

A good message for me this morning as I feel down this morning. Thanks

Amen and AMEN! God is great, his mercy endureth!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Amen, God be praised for using us for His glory!