Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataWideners
Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline FabricationLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got My Primers:If this is in the wrong place please move it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickf1985 View Post
    224.00 for 2,000 primers. Where is this good deal at? They advertise 180.00 but as soon as you add the mandatory hazmat it jumps to 224.00. I did not even put it in my cart to see if it was one of these scam site that only accepts Venmo or Zelle
    You should try to order High Power Rocket Motors. The hazmat on them is 50% of the cost of the motors. So the hazmat on primers is pretty low.

ACC

Boolit Master

I started following ACC's thread on these primers out of curiosity. After a while I decided to order some to try them so I ordered 2K on June 30th.

When I got their email with my invoice I got really curious. I expected the price for 2000 primers to be $224 as stated on their website. Instead they gave me a discount of $74.00 making the price of the primers $150.00. This included hazmat.
    They added $13.00 for shipping. My total cost was $163.00. I checked my credit card and it showed a charge of $163.00.

The BBT just delivered me 2000 small pistol primers that look pretty good. I'm going to load some ammo and see how they work.

My only complaint about the primers is they about 3X what my other SP primers cost.

I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or if I just missed something on their website. I've been known to do that
    Last edited by Shepherd2; 07-06-2022 at 03:36 PM.
    Chuck

Price is down to $156 for 2k, 79 for 1k....looks like they are not moving as fast as they want them to.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12