MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Wideners
Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever ordered something that took so long to ship...

Boolit Grand Master

I'm kind of dealing with this right now. We recently moved into a new house. We have been waiting on blinds for 2-1/2 months. Had the last piece of furniture that we were waiting on delivered last week. I am still waiting on a new beer fridge. Was looking at getting a yard sprinkler system installed and was told it would be next March! Crazy.............!!!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by lightman View Post
    I'm kind of dealing with this right now. We recently moved into a new house. We have been waiting on blinds for 2-1/2 months. Had the last piece of furniture that we were waiting on delivered last week. I am still waiting on a new beer fridge. Was looking at getting a yard sprinkler system installed and was told it would be next March! Crazy.............!!!
    Just had dinner with my sister who is up from Twin Falls, Idaho for the 4th.

She has friends who are trying to build a new home and were told that the wait for a contractor there is over 2 years due to all of the Californians who flooded into the area with tons of cash. They bought up all the available homes, then when those ran out, they started having homes built.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123