Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingLoad DataRepackboxRotoMetals2
Wideners

Thread: Deal of the day RCBS dies!

Boolit Master

Deal of the day RCBS dies!

I know there used to be a thread someplace with a deal of the day but I’ll be darned if I can find it. If this thread is in the wrong spot mods please move.
    Now for the deal. Amazon prime has RCBS, .223 dies for sale for $26.13 delivered! That’s at least $20.00 cheaper than I’ve seen anywhere! With more for shipping! Lee RGB dies are more money !
    I have no dog in this fight! I figured I’d share with my fellow forum members. I think it’s a good deal and grabbed a set for myself.
    Hopefully this post isn’t breaking any rules. As I said I thought it was a great deal and just wanted to share with the forum. Moderators if this is in the wrong spot or not allowed please accept my apologies and do with it what you must.
    Poppy42

Just a quick update: it seems.223 dies aren’t the only ones on sale! Quite a few, as a matter of fact.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Buddy
    For sure a good deal, thanks for posting. I'll add that the rockchucker supreme press is under $100 too - its $132 and RCBS has a $35 rebate offer. If I didn't already have a RC2 bolted to the bench I'd be all over that deal.

Boolit Grand Master

I see "Sales" as a good omen .
    When a dealer has over priced items sitting on a shelf , he's loosing money .
    Supply is catching up to demand ... prices will fall as the market gluts .
    Lets hope the prices come back to affordable levels for the new fellows who want to cast and reload .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

I just ordered a set and a universal recapping die. I've got RCBS 223 Dies but I like to have doubles just in case, the 2 is 1 idea, ya know. I believe that recapping die will get a lot of use and it was 11 dollars and some change,
    so thought Heck yeah.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BMW Rider View Post
    For sure a good deal, thanks for posting. I'll add that the rockchucker supreme press is under $100 too - its $132 and RCBS has a $35 rebate offer. If I didn't already have a RC2 bolted to the bench I'd be all over that deal.
    Where is the rebate offer? I've been to the RCBS site and didn't see anything.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Buddy
    Google vista outdoors promotions, it’s in the RCBS section

Moderator Emeritus

Interestingly/coincidentally, I just received an email from Darrel Holland announcing he has ALL Redding Dies on sale! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redding Die Sale.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	301305 I didn't check his prices, but I pasted an ad image.
    geo

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BMW Rider View Post
    Google vista outdoors promotions, it’s in the RCBS section
    Thanks! It didn't show up when I just Googled RCBS. At least I don't think it did.
    John
    W.TN

I just bought a set of 7.62x54r RCBS for 23.00$ Amazon
    Butch

Thanks for sharing!
    NRA Certified Instructor Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor Metallic Cartridge Reloading
    NRA Certified Instructor Shotshell Reloading
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life member
    www.primercatcher.com

Boolit Master
    Yep I couldn’t believe the price’s on some of the stuff! And it seems to be Freeman or CBS site not a third-party vendor. I mean if I had wanted to wait until July or August I could’ve ordered small basin 223 dies. For the same price! I wish I had more expendable cash!

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    I just checked RCBS on Amazon over here. Nothing on sale. Rockchuckers are over $300.

Just FYI & IMHO, there are more RCBS bargains on Amazon than just the press. Bench mounted primer is $60. The bench mounted pocket swager $63. Universal de-capping die $12.
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	301330
    Here’s my brand new set of RCBS .223 dies!
    Besides being extremely cheap as far as I’m concerned, I got them in two days! Wish I had some more money! there’s a couple of the things I wouldn’t mind grabbing! I’ve always wanted a little dandy powder measure and they have those for about 30 bucks! No rotors, you gotta get them separately. But still! I’ll have to check next month after my check comes in. I still think this is pretty damn good considering I got a set of RCBS dies for less money that I could get a set of Lee RGB dies! Not that there’s anything wrong with lee RGB dies, But given the option, RCBS make my favorite dies. I’m glad to see my OP was useful. It seems like quite a few others have taken advantage of this sale!

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    I’ve always been a fan of RCBS products. Unfortunately, I can’t take advantage of the great deals Amazon is offering, because of shipping and duty. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of the good deals currently being offered.

The Rebel press is also on sale at half price. Just ordered one.
    Tony

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

I have a buddy at work that bought an estate the other night. for $500 he walked away with 10,000 federal large rifle and WLP primers, a square deal B in 9mm with .357 and .44 mag conversersions, a dozen die sets, a lee drip-o-matic and about 30 lbs of powder.

He asked me what all the stuff is since he doesn't reload but wants to start. He was going to flea market the rest.

I traded him a brand new set of .223 RCBS dies, which I bought because of this thread, for a harrell precision premium measure. So..... essentially for $26 I got this:

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.