Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Henry H001TLB

Henry H001TLB

Yep, it's a .22 rimfire but it is a lever gun! It's got a 24" octagonal bbl and the magazine tube holds 16 rounds of .22LR. The lever action is very smooth and the crisp trigger is under 3lbs. I removed all the Henry sights and added a Skinner rear peep and a Lyman globe front peep. It'll get shot this Friday. Life is good!

The .45-70 is the only government I trust.

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters
    That should be piles of fun !

Jack
    Buy it cheap and stack it deep , you may need it !

Black Rifles Matter

Moderator Emeritus

That is one good lookin' rifle....I have the similar in 357 carbine and case hardened and octagonal barrel....love it but like you I had to change the sights! An waiting for the range report...may have to add one to the stable....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I have one like that with an older 4-12 Nikon Monarch, with the right ammunition it will go under 1/2 inch at 50 yards, if the wind is quiet. Even a very light breeze can open your groups with the .22LR.

Boolit Master
    the henry's are very smooth. i recently sold a 22 mag to help pay off some medical bills it was just the plain one with round barrel and it brought right about $600 at auction got it about 20 years ago in a straight up trade for what I considered a junk Remington 7400 with plastic stock in 30-06. I much preferred the Henry they have nice wood and fit and finish are excellent

Boolit Master

Nice rifle.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master
    I have a Henry Golden Boy. I really need to get it out and play with it more often than I do.

One observation I have made is that after handling the .45 Colt cartridges, those tiny little .22s feel rather strange in my hands, but as I sit here thinking about it, I remember that I have several tin cans and empty aerosol paint cans that need to be perforated.

Boolit Master
    I actually have 2, with sequential serial numbers. One remains unfired, the other has had a brick or two run through it.
    I would like to know what sights you have on yours and where did you order them from?>

Have one pretty close - H001TSPR - threaded and holds 10 LR/16 Shorts.
    Really a hoot with one of those quiet things screwed on the end.