WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Repackbox Lee Precision

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, June 14

For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, June 14

Good morning all. I hope you find today's message as encouraging as I have. Have a safe and blessed day.

Constant Contact

June 14, 2022 - Dr. David Jeremiah

Your instructions are more valuable to me than millions in gold and silver.
    Psalm 119:72

Vance Havner wrote, “Red-letter days and lofty experiences tend to fade. Resolutions, though penned in blood, soon lose their original drive. Spiritual stimulants, like shots in the arm, may serve a purpose, but living by shots in the arm, whether physically or spiritually, is abnormal. The trolley car does not run all day on one big push of power at the start. Its slender arm reaches up and keeps constant contact with the current.” Vance Havner, Day by Day (Old Tappan, NJ: Revell, 1953). 159-160

It’s wonderful to hear a great sermon or remember a childhood memory verse. We can’t read John 3:16 too often. But we need daily, constant contact with the Lord Jesus through the continual intake of His Word. Discouraging thoughts are driven away as we read what God says to us in the Bible. The words of the Lord impart strength for every burden, insight for every decision, and a beam of sunshine for every dark day.

The Bible is literally God speaking to you. It is God’s instrument in salvation…and God’s instrument for growing mature Christians….It is the blueprint for the Christian.
    George Sweeting
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

I will disagree with one statement, yes, we can read John 3:16 too often - if that stops us from reading further. John 3:16 should be the beginning, not the end.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, grow in faith and grace daily!