WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
RepackboxLee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad Data
Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS-30 Carbine, 38 SPL, 44 Mag, 38 Super, 45 JMag, 45 Colt Carb Sizers

Boolit Buddy

WTS-30 Carbine, 38 SPL, 44 Mag, 38 Super, 45 JMag, 45 Colt Carb Sizers

Everyone,

These items are surplus to my needs. All are PLUS SHIPPING. No shipping on these outside of the US. Payment via USPS Money Order (the ones from the Post Office) or Discrete Paypal Family and Friends ONLY. No exceptions. 1st post followed by email to jw4570$verizon.net (change the $ to @). Also, I work so I might not be able to respond right away if I am in the middle of something, but will check when work ends.

Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate. You must give me an address the postal service delivers to. Most die sets will fit in a small flat rate box (Hornady excepted, see options in listing for it). More than 1 set will need to go in a medium flat rate. Current flat rate prices are:

Small-$9.45
    Medium-$16.10

Here's an overall shot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dies overall.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	301204

Now for the Dies one at a time:

1. 30 Carbine RCBS steel die set. Lock Rings have plier marks. $30 plus shipping.

Name:	30 Carbine.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	301206

2. 38 Special Hornady Nitride 3 die set. Extra decap pin, both seater plugs (RN and SWC/WC), and extra circlip for seat die (this is how Hornady ships them). I took these in trade and the lock rings had been replaced with LEE lockrings when I got them. $30 plus shipping. This set must ship in a medium flat rate box unless I toss the red box and put the dies in wrapped in bubble wrap in a Small Flat Rate Box for $9.45. Or I can put the set in the red box in a flat rate padded envelope for $9.65 but since it offers practically no protection for the red die box, I cannot be responsible if it gets cracked during transit.

Name:	38 Special.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	301209

3. 44 set from Parts. 44 Spl/Mag Lyman Steel Sizer die, 44 Lyman "M" expander die, 44 Magnum RCBS seat die. The seater is not labeled Special so it might not crimp a 44 Special. $25 plus shipping.

Name:	44 lyman rcbs set.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	301207

4. 38 ACP aka 38 Super (this is not 380 ACP) RCBS Steel Die Set. $25 plus shipping.

Name:	38 ACP.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	301210

5. 45 J. Magnum RCBS 4 die steel set. No, this is not Jurras Magnum, it’s Jeffredo Magnum or J-Mag based on my research. It was a conversion for 1911’s dubbed the “Mach II”. Somewhat related to the 451 Detonics (but maybe not the same). Please do your own research on this die set. $100 plus shipping.

Name:	45 JMag.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	301205

6. 45 Colt/Schofield RCBS Cowboy Sizer Dies, Brand New Never Used (The whole right hand column is the same). I have 4 of these dies new in the box. Upgrade your old steel die set to Carbide with this die. Price is for ONE box with ONE sizer die in it. $25 plus shipping.

Name:	45 Colt Carbide Sizer.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	301208
    Last edited by j4570; 06-13-2022 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Hornady Set shipping

Boolit Buddy
    Bump

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    Ok, so I got out of sequence: sending e-mail before posting to the forum. I was born breech, too!

Still have the 38 Super dies?

Holler with a total due.
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    Still interested in the 38 Super dies, if available.
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

Boolit Buddy
    I replied to both inquirers about the 38 super and 30 carbine dies. Thanks!