Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 12

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 12

Good morning all. I love James, simple and direct. My kind of guy. Have a safe and blessed day.

Hagee Ministries

James 1:22

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Elisha offered a simple solution when Naaman, the leper, visited him seeking a cure. If he would go dip seven times in the Jordan River, he would be healed (2 Kings 5).

Naaman was furious but eventually decided to comply. We can imagine his thoughts because ours would be similar today. Down he went, and up he came seven times.

After the first time, he might have thought, “How embarrassing! Why are all of these people gawking at me?”

After the second time: “This water is cold and filthy! Is this some alternative therapy?”

After the third time: “What will become of my family if this does not work?”

After the fourth time: “Who will lead the king’s troops into battle?”

After the fifth time: “Does the God of Israel care enough to heal me? The leprosy is not shrinking at all!”

After the sixth time: “Nothing has changed! God, please!” Naaman must have been tempted to haul himself out of the water. If he would have immersed himself only six times, he would have died, because partial obedience is disobedience in the Lord’s eyes.

Down he went into the muddy waters for the seventh time, and up he came with clean, baby-soft skin! When God gives a command, hurry to obey it to the last detail. Restoration waits on the other side!

Blessing:

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. Be quick to listen and do what God says. Blessed are you if you hear the word of God and obey it!
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, listen and obey!