Titan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Reloading EverythingRepackboxWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, June 10

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, June 10

Good morning all. Man, I love this humbling, yet encouraging message for today. Have a safe and blessed day.

Friday, June 10, 2022 - Pastor Greg Laurie

A Condemnation-Free Life

"This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"
    —2 Corinthians 5:17
    She had been caught in the act of adultery, so the religious leaders brought her to Jesus. (Incidentally, I wonder where the man was? He apparently got away scot-free.)

They said, “This woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?” (John 8:4–5 NLT).

Without a word, Jesus stooped down and started writing in the dirt with His finger. Then He stood up and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” (verse 7 NLT).

That cleared the room rather quickly. I wonder what Jesus wrote? I don’t think He was playing tic-tac-toe. Maybe he looked at one of the men and then wrote down his name and the number of the commandment he was breaking. Whatever Jesus did, it brought them under conviction, and they all left.

Then Jesus turned to the woman and said, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord.”

“Neither do I. Go and sin no more
    ” (see verses 10–11 NLT).

It was at that moment she believed, and Jesus saw that she believed. As a result, there was no condemnation because “there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1 NLT).

The Bible tells us, “Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!” (2 Corinthians 5:17 NLT).

A Spirit-led believer lives a condemnation-free life. It doesn’t mean there won’t be failures. It doesn’t mean there won’t be inconsistencies. But the Bible says there is no condemnation.

God sees us for what we will become, not just what we are. We see the past; God sees the future. We see the end; God sees a new beginning.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Appreciate the Scripture and word this morning - as well as your efforts and labor here. God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Grand Master

Good application. I had never seen her that way, but it fits.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today!