Load DataRepackboxSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The greatest man

Boolit Grand Master
    TbG,

Sorry for your loss. You dad's last breath on earth brought him to his first breath with the Lord. He does not suffer any longer and is Home.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    I’m sorry for your loss. Your father was one of the Greatest Generation. It sounds like he was a very good man in the most important ways. I lost mine seven years ago, and he to was from that generation. I’ll say a prayer for you, your father, and your family.

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry for your loss.

Boolit Master
    Close to da Creaux,Hang'n out in Swamp's and Bayou's
    Condolences man!

Boolit Master

My sincere condolences. Your thread title reminded me of this song. I can't hear it without tearing up thinking of my Dad. Perhaps it will touch you too.

Banned
    i'm very sorry for your loss. i know what you are going thru.

Boolit Master
    My you find peace knowing that your father is with our Lord.
    It's all chicken, even the beak!

Condolences.
    Always tough losing loved ones,dad's...especially so. Take care.

Boolit Master

Nice tribute to your father. May the Good Lord ease the pain you & your family are going through.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. May the Lord comfort you and the many family and friends he leaves behind during this hardest of times.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Grand Master

Sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad about a month ago.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry for your loss.

You go there holding all the love you ever had in your hands, Sounds as he had a heavy load. Condolences.
    Give me something to believe in. Poison
    Arosmith What it takes
    A 12 step program

Moderator Emeritus

I am so sorry for your loss. Dad's are so special and instrumental in guiding and teaching and turning boys into men. I lost my dad in '98 and still miss him; however I tell everyone that if ya listen to your heart your dad will still be there to guide you and comfort you. Once again I am so sorry for your loss. Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    It hurts to be separated from his physical presence but rejoice that he is with our Lord and Savior in the place he said he would prepare for us. My dad passed in 90 and I still miss him.

Boolit Bub
    Sorry for your loss of your father. I will include you and your family in my prayers. Know what you are going through. My father (WW II vet ) passed away March 16th of this year. One month later, my Mom passed away as well ( April 16th ). It has been difficult not to have them at their home for me to visit. However, I consider it a blessing that I had both of them around for such a long time. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
    Last edited by Paf; 06-12-2022 at 12:16 AM.

Peace and Comfort to you neighbor.

My dad, will be 91 in July, is slipping. No diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia, but at that age, forgetful. I spend as much time as I can with him and mom (84). He still loves to go riding in his M38. Even tells me how to work on it, though I’ve been doing it for over 40 years! A great man amongst men.

I know that day is coming. It will still be tough. Like your’s, a tough and gentle man. 42 years in Army, retired CSM. Dad always gives the orders!

Prayers for your family, sounds like you enjoyed the time you had. Well done.

Boolit Master

My sincerest condolences. Cherish his memory and pass his story on to your children.

Boolit Buddy

Sorry for your loss, rejoice in knowing he is with your Mom and others who preceded him. My dad died 27yrs ago and i still miss him.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and blessings. Everyone has been great at sharing their stories of Dad for days. We laid him to rest beside Mom and my brother Jim this afternoon.
    Again, God bless you all.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast