MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersLoad Data
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2

Thread: Meet Bobby Hoyt

Meet Bobby Hoyt

The .45-70 is the only government I trust.

Boolit Grand Master
    That's Bob, for sure. Have been to his shop many times and he's done several barrels for me. Easy goin', friendly & honest. Thanks for posting this video.

Quote Originally Posted by TNsailorman View Post
    That would be a good interview if I could hear what Mr. Hoyt had to say. The interviewer had the mike and you could hear him well. Mr. Hoyt was several feet away and I could just barely hear that he was making a sound as he talked. too bad, just a mistake in filming with the interviewer more interested in publicity than content or just a mistake on his part.
    I think yer nit pickin', but to each their own.

There's no question there is a difference in volume between the interviewer and interviewee, but I don't see it anywhere near as bad as y'all make it out to be.

Boolit Master

Great video, it's nice to be able to put a face to a name! Ha has one of my barrels now, just waiting for it to come home to play!
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Boolit Grand Master

Great video! Bobby has done many barrels for me the last one being a clean-up of an 8 gauge rifle barrel.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master

Evidently my comments offend FrankJD, so I took down my comments. My comments were directed toward the video itself and about the lack of sound quality. I do compliment Frank for putting the video post on here as evidently others have the ability to hear the sound on it. james

Quote Originally Posted by TNsailorman View Post
    Evidently my comments offend FrankJD, so I took down my comments. My comments were directed toward the video itself and about the lack of sound quality. I do compliment Frank for putting the video post on here as evidently others have the ability to hear the sound on it. james
    No offense taken or given, Sir! I did agree that there clearly was a volume difference 'tween the interviewer and Bobby, but I could easily hear and understand Bobby and Dennis' dialogue.

Boolit Master

He's got to be a millionaire by now. Earned the hard way a hundred bucks a pop. ( there about's ) And the gratitude of muzzleloader nation.
    Think of all the T/C barrels saved and repurposed over the years. WITH, a turn around time that's unbelievable.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Boolit Master
    now that is a real CASE OF TOE NAIL FUNGUS!!! thanks for showing that.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrod47 View Post
    He's got to be a millionaire by now. Earned the hard way a hundred bucks a pop. ( there about's ) And the gratitude of muzzleloader nation.
    Think of all the T/C barrels saved and repurposed over the years. WITH, a turn around time that's unbelievable.
    we all should be millionaires - but it gets spent along the way - grocery bills - hunting trips - life in general - he looks to me like the kind of guy always had enough to do what he wanted but proly more interested in the next rondy than the next trip to the bank........................