Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingWidenersSnyders Jerky
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the "new" IMR Pistol powders discontinued?

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah, probably with raises!

Boolit Master
    IMR's market share? They are owned by Hodgdon, who also owns the WW, Blackhorn, Ramshot and Accurate lines. Alliant, along with Remington (ammo and primers), Federal and CCI are owned by Vista Outdoors. I don't think either one of them really cares much if an underperforming powder goes away.

While I am a little upset about the IMR Enduron line, I don't see this as Hodgdon abandoning the line. Simply supply problems.

Boolit Master
    they discontinued the sr lines of powders, this is for sure, it was only half dozen years ago the introduced, red, green blue, unequal and target, I'm guessing to try and take business away from alliant, then they bought up western powders and with alliant powders now just about impossible to find anywhere they are probably cranking out the most profitable stuff first. but the people that run the company are the ones who really know whats going on with all this.
    maybe send Steve kehrwald an email and ask him to chime in here on the website so his actual customers know whats going on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12