Lee PrecisionRepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Load DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything

Thread: Advice

Boolit Mold

Advice

I developed a macular hole in the back of my right eye (I am left eye dominant) and after the surgeon fixed it, I developed cataracts within 3 months, which also have been surgically removed. I am now far sighted after being near sighted for over 50 years. I'm having trouble using scopes. The best I can do is with reading glasses, which does not work well at all. Fiber optic sights have been suggested and also red dot sights with low magnification. I would love to have some input from folks out there, especially if you have ever dealt with anything like this. Thank you in advance.

Boolit Master

Scopes can be adjusted for farsightedness. Have you loosened the lock ring on the rear of the scope and adjusted the rear adjustment in and out to see if it improves? A pair of 0.5 reading glasses may help. They are not a normal value, but can be ordered through Amazon. 0.5 is a half diopter and is usually good for rifle or pistol.