Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: East of the Mississippi BPCR matches

Boolit Master

East of the Mississippi BPCR matches

Looking for BPCR matches east of the Mississippi within 8 hr of Indianapolis, Indiana. I shoot .45-70 and .38-55. Use Sharps and Trapdoor riflers in .45-70 and a Browning High Wall in .38-55. Do have MVA or Lee Shaver sights. Have an open sighted Marlin Lever gun 32" barrel. My eyes aren't what they were as a young man but can still see distance with out glasses. Have a brother in Ohio who would shoot if I pick him up. If you know contact info please list it.

Boolit Buddy
    Come on over to Ridgway PA. BPCR silhouette matches each month except in the winter months. Less than 8 hrs from Indy. It's a great group of guys that shoot there. Match days are open to anyone, no need to be a member. let me know if you need any more info.

Link to Ridgway shooting schedule

http://www.ridgwayrifleclub.com/Cale...dar%202022.pdf

Boolit Grand Master Don McDowell's Avatar
    They shoot bpcr silhouette monthly at Friendship Ind on the NMLRA range and Ashland Kentucky. There is also the occasional BPTR match at Camp Atterbury Ind. The Winnequah gun club in Lodi Wisconsin has 2 or 3 BPTR matches a year.
    Long range rules, the rest drool.

Boolit Buddy
    There are matches at Friendship on the NMLRA range most months of the year. There used to be matches in Effingham, IL but I'm not sure they still have them there. There are matches near Ashland, KY. the Ohio Valley Regional is the 4th weekend of this month. There are monthly matches during the warm months in Alma, MI. That may be within 8 hrs of Indy. The 3 day Great lakes Regional is the weekend after the 4th of July. There are matches in McDonald and Ridgway, PA certainly with a day's drive. The Southeastern Regional near Dawsonville, GA is a quite popular match in October. It's a hard day's ride from Indy but several folks from Indiana attend every year. This gives you some ideas of where to start. Best of luck to you

You can find contact info on most matches on the Shiloh Forum under upcoming events.

Boolit Master

I used to shoot at a club outside Cinnci, the east side, once a month out to 300 I think, maybe longer. That was in the mid '90's. Can't remember the name, bet I could drive to it.