Load DataInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTS: New Starline 360 DW & 38-40, New PPU 7.7 Japanese, 32 ACP & 380 ACP range brass

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

WTS: New Starline 360 DW & 38-40, New PPU 7.7 Japanese, 32 ACP & 380 ACP range brass

Due to age/health it is time to do some downsizing and cutting back as I am not shooting as much as I used to. I’m going to start with some brass.

First posted “I’ll take it” will prevail.

Please post an “I’ll take it” and then PM me with your shipping address and I will get back with you with my information.

Methods of payment:
    PayPal F & Family / Gift so no fees on either end and a DISCREET message if any, Postal Money Order or Personal Check from established members (items not shipped until check clears).

Shipping; Prices shown are "plus shipping". Brass will be shipped either in a SFRB ($9.45), a Flat Rate Padded Envelope ($9.65 -brass securely taped in a Tylek bag and Flat Rate Padded Envelope fully taped, or, a MFRB ($16.10). Some may wish to purchase more than one of the items I have listed which will probably require larger package – I will package and ship the items the cheapest way according to the package size required - shipping is no longer cheap and by shipping in FR packages it issuers quick delivery and at least $50.00 in insurance coverage. After buyer sends me a PM with the item numbers they wish to purchase, I will get back with my information and what the added shipping will be and the total cost. Thank you.
    [SIZE=4]
    ITEMS FOR SALE

All brass is sold - I will keep this post open until payment for last batch sold arrives and then close it out. Thank you everyone for your purchases - glad someone could use it! Your purchases are much appreciated!

Thanks for looking!

SOLD

1. 199 pieces New Starline 360 DW (Dan Wesson) Brass – I used to use this in a 357 Handi Rifle which was noted for having a long chamber - $50.00 + shipping - SPF Buzz Krumhunger

2 50 pieces – unopened bag of New PPU (Prv Partizan) 7.7 X 58 Japanese brass (for 7.7 Japanese Arisaka) - $40.00 + shipping - SPF bullet maker 57

3. 50 pieces – unopened bag of New PPU (Prv Partizan) 7.7 X 58 Japanese brass (for 7.7 Japanese Arisaka) - $40.00 + shipping - SPF bullet maker 57

4. 50 pieces – unopened bag of New PPU (Prv Partizan) 7.7 X 58 Japanese brass (for 7.7 Japanese Arisaka) - $40.00 + shipping - SPF bullet maker 57

5. 200 pieces New Starline 38-40 Winchester brass - $84.00 + shipping - SPF 45Cole

6. 200 pieces New Starline 38-40 Winchester brass - $84.00 + shipping - SPF Gtrubicon

7. 96 pieces New Starline 38-40 Winchester brass - $42.00 + shipping - SPF Buzz Krumhunger

8. 500 pieces 32 ACP mixed headstamp range brass – purchased as 1 X fired =- de-primed and polished - $50.00 + Shipping - SPF rintinglen

9. 500 pieces 32 ACP mixed headstamp range brass – purchased as 1 X fired =- de-primed and polished - $50.00 + Shipping - SPF ATCDoktor

10. 500+ pieces 380 ACP mixed headstamp range brass – guessing this is 1 X fired – there might be a few nickel casings so additional brass cases added – this needs to be de-primed and polished - $30.00 + shipping - SPF - catmandu
    Last edited by bedbugbilly; 06-14-2022 at 07:10 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take these:

9. 500 pieces 32 ACP mixed headstamp range brass – purchased as 1 X fired =- de-primed and polished - $50.00 + Shipping
    PM sent

Dr.

Boolit Buddy
    Double post.
    Deleted.

Boolit Grand Master
    8. 500 pieces 32 ACP mixed headstamp range brass – purchased as 1 X fired =- de-primed and polished - $50.00 + Shipping
    I'll take these. PM to follow.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

#8 & #9 Sold Pending Funds

Thank you rintinglen and ATCDoktor - greatly appreciated! PMs sent your way with information.

Boolit Buddy
    10. 500+ pieces 380 ACP mixed headstamp range brass – guessing this is 1 X fired – there might be a few nickel casings so additional brass cases added – this needs to be de-primed and polished - $30.00 + shipping
    I’ll take them, will PM.
    Think you can, or think you can't. Either way your right.

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take the #1 and #7 please.

Items 1, 7, 8, 9, 10 are old sold and either paid for or eating on payment

PMs have been sent to all purchasers - thank you very much!

Jim

I'll take #9, 200 pcs 38-40. PM incoming

#5 - 200 pieces of new Starline 38-40 Winchester brass Sold Pending Funds to 45Cole. Thank you 45Cole - greatly appreciated! PM sent with my info.

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 - New PPU 7 X 58 Japanese brass and Number 6 - New Starline 38-40 Winchester brass still available

I’ll take number 6, 200 pc new Starline 38-40 brass. Pm incoming

#6 SPF to Gtrubicon - thank you sir!

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 - New PPU 7 X 58 Japanese brass still available.

All "SOLD" brass is paid for and shipped. Thank you!

STILL AVAILABLE

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 - New PPU 7 X 58 Japanese brass

Monday bump . . .

Boolit Master
    I'll take all the 7.7 Jap brass. PM on the way.

Thank you very much bullet maker 57 - greatly appreciated. I sent you a PM with information.

All brass is sold - will keep this post open until final batch is paid for and then close it out. Thank you everyone for your purchases - it is much appreciated!

All payments received and all brass shipped and buyers sent tracking #, etc. Thank you everyone - greatly appreciated!

Mods - please close this thread - thanks.