Load DataRepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocket .22LR revolver

I went with the LCR. Wife has one in 38 and they handle very much alike. 38 does have a bigger bang though.

Sam Sackett

Boolit Master

I have S&W, Colt, Ruger, H&R and a Charter Arms . I was disappointed in the Charter Arms at first, finally sent back and the company got it a straight at no cost and now I love it. A lot of good brands out there if you can find one for sale at a fair price. Tim

Boolit Mold
    I have both, but prefer the LCR over the Model 34/63 for pocket carry. YMMV though.

Boolit Master

Story about the Charter arms. My brother had one loaded with 4 rounds of shot and one hard nose. He had been seeing a large wood rat running around the house and he want to get it. He lived in a small city where he was a captain on the fire department. One day he sees the rat in the front yard and runs out to get it. First shot the rat spun around and ran in the opposite direction. Second shot and the rat does a 180. Third shot and the rat runs right at him. As the rat ran between his feet the forth shot which killed the rat. The shot had just been bouncing off, the plastic shot capsule killed the rat. This happened in the middle of a neighborhood and not one phone call to the cops.
    I just picked up a northern arms with both cylinders and a 4" barrel. Took it to the range and it was not doing so well and then the rear sight fell off. Seems it was never tightened. The shorter barrel would be easier to hide but I never cared for short barrels. If you don't mind carrying a little bulk you can't beat a 1911.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12