Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackbox
Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Monday, May 30

For Thought and Meditation - Monday, May 30

Good morning all. I have to say that this message is "spot on" for the end of this long weekend (actually the whole week for me). Have a safe and blessed Memorial Day.

Monday, May 30, 2022 - Pastor Greg Laurie

Refreshment for Our Souls

"Then Jesus said, ‘Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.’"
    —Matthew 11:28

I love the word “refresh” It’s such a perfect word to speak of starting again or returning to something. In fact, we even use this word when it comes to our computers; if things freeze up, we need to refresh our computer screens. And sometimes it means that we need to completely reboot.

In the Christian life, sometimes we need a reboot. Sometimes we need a refresher since we find ourselves tired and exhausted. But here’s what Jesus said: “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28 nlt).

On the day of Pentecost, Peter said to the people gathered in Jerusalem, “’Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away’” (Acts 3:19 NLT).

The Bible is very specific about how we can find spiritual refreshment for our souls — you will find it when you read and study the Bible. Psalm 19:7 says, “The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul” (NLT).

I know it’s not always an emotional experience when we open up the Bible and read it. But this isn’t about emotions; it’s about replenishment, restoration, and getting perspective on life, as well as direction from the Lord.

So, expect your soul to be refreshed as you open the Word of God. Have you ever had a verse that seemed to jump off the page? Maybe it was a verse you had read before, but suddenly it had new meaning and applied to your particular situation. That is what it means to find refreshment from the Word of God.

Could you use some spiritual refreshment right now? The place to find it is from God Himself.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Ah, the words of the wise!

Boolit Master

Amen, my God is a spring of joy overflowing in my heart!

Amen!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!