RotoMetals2WidenersLoad DataReloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: Anyone out there making and selling 3D printed casefeeders?

Frosted Boolits

Anyone out there making and selling 3D printed casefeeders?

Wondering if we have any members out there making and selling “budget” casefeeders. Thanks!!
    Last edited by IllinoisCoyoteHunter; 05-26-2022 at 09:35 AM.
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Boolit Buddy
    A lot of the designs out there are licensed such that people shouldn't be selling them (I think TylerR has the same license understanding). Although, that is an honor system thing. So, I don't know if anyone would openly admit to selling them.

I would perhaps just ask if anyone you know has a 3d printer and just buy the filament for them.

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...ullet-Collator

Here's a good, LONG thread about one that I have as a bullet feeder. They've got a setup for case feeding as well. But yes, making them to sell is what got them in trouble with daa (actually I think daa was pissed people were just making them at home in general)
    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

You could make your own. Not sure where you are located but if you've got a Microcenter nearby you can get the Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer for $99.00 with a coupon for $100.00 off. There's also a coupon in the box for $10.00 off a spool of PLA. I'd been interested in 3D printing for a while and from what I read it's not the greatest but for $99 it's a good starter printer. I've not set it up yet, hope to have time this weekend. Once it's setup I'm going make some primer catchers, dies holders, and etc. Once I'm feeling comfortable I'm going to have a go at a bullet feeder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziptar View Post
    You could make your own. Not sure where you are located but if you've got a Microcenter nearby you can get the Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer for $99.00 with a coupon for $100.00 off. There's also a coupon in the box for $10.00 off a spool of PLA. I'd been interested in 3D printing for a while and from what I read it's not the greatest but for $99 it's a good starter printer. I've not set it up yet, hope to have time this weekend. Once it's setup I'm going make some primer catchers, dies holders, and etc. Once I'm feeling comfortable I'm going to have a go at a bullet feeder.
    I printed my case feeder on an older ender 3 v1. It's a decent machine, just takes some fiddling to get it to work nice, but if you can accept that, they're decent machines

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk