Reloading EverythingWidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What scope?

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I can tell you I have had that Walther talon 22 cal sitting in the corner at my house for a decade because I hated it being the trigger was so heavy. Never hardly shot it because I couldn’t hit squat with it. Once I switched out the trigger screws it became a completely different gun. It’s just hold sensitive so I have to make sure my grip is in the EXACT same place or my POA shifts an inch at 10 yards. I will put some aggressive step tape on where I hold it one if these days so I can get a consistent hand placement without having to remember each time to slide my hand all the way back to the trigger guard.

Here is a link to the scope I have. I know there’s bad reviews like anything. Mine has had over 3000 rounds through it and still hasn’t lost its POA. It can focus clearly at 10x from 10’ away. I’ve seen them used on eBay from time to time for $60-$89 on average. They have a lifetime warranty as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B0000V2BLU
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 06-10-2022 at 11:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12