Reloading EverythingWidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tough Decision.....Opinions Welcomed

No one has mentioned this, but many aircraft owners I know are shooters and hunters. They fly to make their hours of flight time also. If you know an aircraft owner just ask, they may surprise you. A lot of those guys do transport to hospitals, etc. you could contact the local FBO and ask if they know a pilot that might participate.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

You cannot put a price of sharing things like this with your children. If you can swing it without sacrificing important essentials, then go !!

Boolit Master

Maybe someone at a car rental place is a shooter and will cut a real deal on the rental ?

Boolit Buddy
    Well I have a few more details to figure out but I am going to try and make this trip happen, provided they get the invite. I booked a hotel so that is out of the way. I had a good conversation with my youngest son about it today. Thanks to everyone for all the ideas and the offers of helping out. My plan is to auction off a few things. Will be getting that figured out here in the next few days. I will list the auctions here. Still need to talk to my wife and oldest son about it also, but should be good there. Hopefully in a month and a half you'll be hearing a good range report!!

Congrats on raising a pair of fine marksman. Good luck to them and you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you're going to make it happen and that you've recruited your son to throw down with you. The advice in the thread is all good and true.

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

Boolit Man
    You have to go

Boolit Buddy
    Well the youngest son got the official invite today. Made Tier 1 with a season average of 21.7. Came in 2nd on his team. Wife got his registration completed tonight. Will be waiting to hear if the oldest makes it. He finished the season with a 20.3 average so if he makes it, it will be tier 2 the way I understand it.

Another bit of good news is the team finished in 1st place in their conference this year. The coaches and the kids are all doing a good job. They got a lot of kids shooting much better. Lots of 25 rounds this season and lots of 20+ rounds being scored.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234