Reloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Midway USA

Boolit Grand Master
    I stopped buying from them long ago.
    Used to order about $6000 a year.
    Last timre I ordered, they charge a "special handling fee" for hawaii.
    Yet, it came in a usps flat rate box.
    midway is no friend to the shooters anymore.

Boolit Buddy
    Shipping a is detriment to Midway purchases, but when they are the only source, I submit my order. It has changed over the years but so have I. Went to Walgreens yesterday and had the worst case of sticker shot ever! Larry's videos are fun to watch!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by hoodat View Post
    I fear that we are all going to see the day in this country when we will look back and wonder how we could have been so petty to worry about a few days, or even weeks of shipping time to receive goods that were SOOOOO unimportant and recreational.

When the insulin hasn't showed up for three weeks, or the electricity doesn't work on your allotted day, or when the only pumps with gas are fifty miles down the road --- then you'll have a cause to bitch. And it still won't do any good. jd
    It must be a supreme burden to be so wise.

Boolit Buddy

I ordered 3 individual Lee dies from them that come from the factory in the little single die cases. Midway packed them in a loose fitting plastic bag, about a 1.5 gallon size. No packing material at all, except the packing slip. The bag survived the shipping, but the dies didn't. One die was still in its little case, the other 2 had come out of their cases and evidently had banged around and hit everything between them and me. They were all scratched up, the die threads had nicks all over them. One lock ring looked like it had been sanded. Sent them back for a refund, they complied. Packing dept fail.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    It must be a supreme burden to be so wise.
    Why thanks Sparky!! I'm not often accused of being wise. I owe ya one bud. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Boolit Buddy
    If your looking for a mold, I ordered from mp molds in Slovenia on Tuesday morning and had my mold the following Friday. 72 hours to Alabama

Boolit Master

Just received their latest flier in the mail, a tiny subset of their catalog of old, with pretty pictures and questionable "percentage OFF" of prices not even shown. The flier is, imo, worthless and with very little substance, which, after a cursory glance goes straight to the round file.

Recession, inflation, staff shortages, product availability, shipping suspense, increasing fuel costs, and why bother to advertise IN PRINT if the price of goods is forever changing in a volatile market?
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234