RepackboxWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR Triggers

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gunor View Post
    La Rue…buy 3 for $79 each…
    Where do you get them for that price?
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

M-tecs if you click on the link it will take you to LaRue and the offer is from them.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Finster101 View Post
    M-tecs if you click on the link it will take you to LaRue and the offer is from them.
    I was looking for the 3 for $79. All I am seeing is 3 for $89.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/

1 @ $99 ea.
    3 @ $89 ea.
    5 @ $79 ea.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

You are correct, I missed that. If I like the one I get I will probably get with a couple of friends and do a group buy. I am still very interested in the national match trigger.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier View Post
    Just buy a replacement fire control group that gives you a match weight trigger, usually about 3.5-4 pounds, you will be miles ahead of the game. I been working on ARs since 64.
    couldn't agree more
    the triggers that make the grade are worth the prices they ask
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by nicholst55 View Post
    As good as some much higher priced ones , and I've paid $250ish for some - as far as "social use" , the M1 Garand did fine with a 2 stage - it's what you get used to, after years of service rifle shooting , you don't even notice taking the first stage slack up.

Boolit Master
    Hmmm My first AR has an Anderson stainless military style trigger and I thought it was pretty good out of the box. Got another lower coming, different parts kit and I'll see how that one is but I haven't been unhappy enough to spend the money on a dropin ....... yet. I took notes though. Thanks!
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mal Paso View Post
    Hmmm My first AR has an Anderson stainless military style trigger and I thought it was pretty good out of the box. Got another lower coming, different parts kit and I'll see how that one is but I haven't been unhappy enough to spend the money on a dropin ....... yet. I took notes though. Thanks!

The only reason I'm changing it out is because I want more of a precision/target rifle. I can't keep the rifle steady and pull the heavy service trigger.

I liked the Rock River NM trigger and used several on previous builds.
    However my most used AR's have a Velocity trigger or AimSurplus single stage.
    The Velocity has been great for target and the Aim unit is on my HD .300BO. No complaints so far.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy

Anderson has the stainless triggers for $17. A little time with a wet stone and tweak the spring, these work well for me for hunting and plinking.

https://andersonmanufacturing.com/ha...stainless.html

Boolit Buddy
    They are not in stock at the moment, but for a good hunting and plinking trigger, I use Palmetto's EPT. They've run them recently for $35. Already polished and coated.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...d-trigger.html
    Back in stock $35 with free shipping for the 4th.
    Last edited by KCcactus; 07-01-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    La Rue and never think about it again , I have used them in five rifles and are amongst the best made . And the best trinkets in business.
    ^^^^This +100^^^^^

Boolit Buddy
    Buy a Larue trigger and don't look back. Beautifully made, trouble free and they free up a bunch of bunch of money that you can squander on other things!!

Boolit Bub
    As mentioned! Larue all the way. I have installed and used several, can’t beat the value

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I tried my buddies LaRue trigger. It’s pretty nice. They were around $99 if I remember. I’m a single stage trigger guy so they are out for me. I have two CMC 2.5 pound single stage triggers in both my 243 AR10s and a Timney 3 pound competition trigger in my POF P415. They all brake less than advertised right out of the box. I use all mine for coyote hunting so I don’t like the surprise travel. I want zero travel in my hunting rigs. Think mine came from PSA. And we’re $119 shipped for the CMCs. I did try the price point 3 pound Timney that was on sale at sportsman’s for $99 shipped. It broke a hair over 4 pounds so it went back for another CMC. I have a LaRue LT104 mount on my POF. Pretty nice but WAY over priced IMO. It cost more than my optic on it…and I do not have open sights on the POF so I could have just as easily bought some cheap fixed one piece scope ring set up.
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 09-10-2022 at 05:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12