Lee PrecisionLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Ramshot Enforcer≈ 2400?

Ramshot Enforcer≈ 2400?

As 2400 has gone extinct along with H110 and Blue Dot (basically Alliant powders in general) on the free market I’ve been searching high and low for a pinch hitter. Ramshot Enforcer appears to be apart from available, very viable as a “tweener” between these two heavy 357/44 powders. Before I spend hard earned money on 4lbs of powder I have no loading or shooting experience with, does anyone have strong opinions and experience one way or the other with Ramshot Enforcer playing that role?
    Simul Justus et Peccator

Boolit Master
    I have been using Ramshot Enforcer in my 44 Mag for a few years. It was a little too cheap to pass on pre COVID.
    I would say stick to the lower end of the data until you become comfortable with the powder. I have since used it for full house bear country loads and been very happy with the accuracy.
    I'm sure you will be happy with the investment.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Ramshot Enforcer is the same as Accurate 4100, just as W296 is the same as H110, and is a good bit slower than Blue Dot. I highly recommend it for full house loads, but it can still be loaded down safely more than H110. Meters great, burns clean, doesn't need magnum primers and is very accurate.

Enforcer is slower than 2400 and works best with a magnum primer. It is a true ball powder, so it meters like water.
    You can't get the velocity of H110/w296, but pretty close. Dull orange flash, so not blinding at night.
    I've burned 3lbs of it in 44mag.