RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationLoad DataSnyders JerkyWideners
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: Wts xp 100

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately

Wts xp 100

This XP 100 is in excellent+ condition. It has a few scratches towards the front of the stock, but as those of you who have any experience with tenite(?) stocks, just looking at them can create scratches. With the exception of one that I have barreled for 17 MACH IV, this is the last of my XPs. I haven't shot this one in probably 15 years.

The scope is a Leupold 4X EER which I had sent to Premier reticle to have the duplex changed to 1/10" crosswires. The scope is mounted with Buehler base and rings.

The original REMINGTON XP 100 hard case is in good condition. Quite a few rub marks and a little scuffing here and there, but otherwise sound. The zipper stitching is in excellent condition and the zipper moves freely. The REMINGTON tag/sticker is original. These tags were easily lost/destroyed/damaged so, as I understand it, someone was making some replicas for the ones that got lost but that they are slightly different to circumvent any copywrite laws. No big deal I guess, but as I said, this one is original REMINGTON factory.

The only thing missing is the box of ammo that came with the gun. You know how it is, can't wait to transfer ammo to a nice plastic box and trash the crappy cardboard one, if a person only knew.

Since the scope will not fit into the case, mounted on the gun, I will remove it so the XP can be shipped in the case, or if you don't mind paying a little extra for a larger box, I will ship as is, your choice. Either way, with the stupid rules and regulations, it won't be cheap. I'm hoping to stay within $60 but it will be what it will be.

I'm pretty sure I have 50 or so, new R-P 221 FB cases but I'm not going to try to find them unless someone commits to buy.

$875 plus shipping
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Man
    What year was it made? Have you loaded for it?
    Thanks
    Lee

Boolit Master
    I'll take it. First I'll take it, gets it, correct?

Dick

Boolit Master

No. This is the last of 7 of them that I owned, in various configurations and calibers, at one time. This one was by far the nicest one, so it was more or less a safe queen. I did shoot, perhaps 15-20 shots of factory ammo, but that was just enough to sight in the scope, after I received it back from Premier Reticle. At least I think I sighted it in.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sixshot View Post
    I'll take it. First I'll take it, gets it, correct?

Dick
    Dick:

You have a PM.

Boolit Master
    I tried to answer your PM, thanks

Dick

If sixshot does not take it, I will!
    Last edited by oldscool; 05-11-2022 at 02:45 AM.

Boolit Master
    SPF sixshot

9. 05-11-2022, 11:18 AM
    Reason
    Discussion