WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part 2, I hate Fed Ex

Part 2, I hate Fed Ex

Sunday morning I found a FedEx package in the street. Wasted a considerable amount of my time trying to reach a Fed Ex representative. No options presented to me applied on the number Bingo game either. This morning, a Fed Ex driver was at the neighbors and he refused to take the package that fell out of a Fed Ex truck.

Boolit Bub
    You could contact the sender to let them know how bad F¿€₹D EX messed up on their shipment.

How much to ship it using UPS or USPS?
    Maybe we could pass the hat (paypal frends and family)?

I probably could but hate to think of my frustration if I got the press this button solution and couldn’t get a person

Moderator Emeritus

trick with the FedEx phne system is keep hitting zero on the phone... eventually the computer gives up and connects you to a human!

And after I zero 50 times I’ll get help? This is the company that told me to stay home a particular day to give an adult signature and the package came a week later. If they made it easier to talk to a person than it is to flush a toilet on a submarine, i might change my mind.

Boolit Master
    I feel for ya ups isnt any better I've a tracking number for a parcel that they claim was never sent. Had it sent to my US post box along with others pre covid border closures I called to inquire of outcome pending delayed pickup they said no problem, I finally get there all but one are there, I enquire with track number they say, number generated, parcel not in system, therefore never sent. I guess some you win some you'll lose I dont have much recourse at this point 2 yrs later.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by brass410 View Post
    I feel for ya ups isnt any better I've a tracking number for a parcel that they claim was never sent. Had it sent to my US post box along with others pre covid border closures I called to inquire of outcome pending delayed pickup they said no problem, I finally get there all but one are there, I enquire with track number they say, number generated, parcel not in system, therefore never sent. I guess some you win some you'll lose I dont have much recourse at this point 2 yrs later.
    Not for nothing, but why in the world would you let UPS store your stuff two years, I'm guessing for free and be surprised one is not there? I am surprised any are there. I don't see UPS as the problem here.

Boolit Grand Master
    Fedex and UPS are merging the new company name is Fedups
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    Fedex and UPS are merging the new company name is Fedups

Attachment 300078
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Moderator Emeritus

Look up the local distribution center and call them. Always had better luck that way.

Boolit Grand Master

Wait 30 days ...if no one claims it ... it's your's !
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Castaway View Post
    And after I zero 50 times I’ll get help? This is the company that told me to stay home a particular day to give an adult signature and the package came a week later. If they made it easier to talk to a person than it is to flush a toilet on a submarine, i might change my mind.
    Yup.. had bad luck with deliveries that need a warm body to stay home from work.. but then don't deliver.

Fed ex-con

NRA LIFE Member

USPSA/IPSC

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Finster101 View Post
    Not for nothing, but why in the world would you let UPS store your stuff two years, I'm guessing for free and be surprised one is not there? I am surprised any are there. I don't see UPS as the problem here.
    Not stored by choice, not sure if you realized or not but the US/Can border was closed to only critical services traffic meaning I couldnt get to my US address for the duration of covid quarantine (approx 2yrs) to retrieve my packages/ bills for US residence etc, fortunately I could do a lot of bills paying by E-commerce, had nothing to do with free, I was happy to pay for storage, I even called the ups customer service centre to confirm it sitting idle and they had no problem due to circumstances. So its not like I was being hymy or lacksy daisy as your post suggests

Boolit Master
    For what it's worth, I have had nary a problem with deliveries from FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Just south of Louisville Ky.
    Most of the tanks are gone and the windows don't rattle anymore. I won't be able to sleep now.

**it happens

Boolit Grand Master

Walk into a FedEx shipping center, lay the package on the counter and walk out. You’ve done your Christian duty and it’s no longer your problem.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by brass410 View Post
    Not stored by choice, not sure if you realized or not but the US/Can border was closed to only critical services traffic meaning I couldnt get to my US address for the duration of covid quarantine (approx 2yrs) to retrieve my packages/ bills for US residence etc, fortunately I could do a lot of bills paying by E-commerce, had nothing to do with free, I was happy to pay for storage, I even called the ups customer service centre to confirm it sitting idle and they had no problem due to circumstances. So its not like I was being hymy or lacksy daisy as your post suggests
    My apologies. I had no idea you were trapped on the wrong side of the border.

Boolit Master
    this covid thing messed with everyone, in one way or another, we've all been suffering. I'm just glad to be moving on,and if this is all that it costs it's going to be pretty cheap, many people have lost a whole lot more than a measly parcel.

Boolit Master

Most of my packages lately are going through either UPS or the USPS. Looks like many merchants have made a decision to avoid FedEx.

But, I have also noticed that many of my packages are either late, or there is no set delivery date for a week or more. I ordered a Chronograph from Amazon.com and a motorcycle lift from Walmart.com. Chrono was supposed to be here today and never showed. Lift is supposed to be here next Thursday. Got emails from both companies today and the lift will now be here early (this Saturday), and the chrono won't be here until Thursday or Friday.

Chrono is coming through USPS and the lift is coming via FedEx.

So, who knows?
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast