Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS: Brass- 7.62x39, .38 Spl, .50 GI, 10mm, & .45 ACP (small primer)

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Brass- 7.62x39, .38 Spl, .50 GI, 10mm, & .45 ACP (small primer)

******************** Price reductions on remaining items ***********************

Here are some items that are surplus to my needs that need to find a new home. I'm happy to answer any questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take ____" followed by a PM trumps all "PM sent" or "I'll take it if....." types of posts. I prefer PayPal F&F for payment but I will accept USPS MOs from those who don't use PayPal. US sales only. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. I'll be shipping by USPS Priority Mail Flat rate and I'm happy to combine shipping whenever I can. This brass all looks OK but I threw in a few extra in case I missed something. Sorry, but I don't have any photos of these items.

1. 90+ pcs of once-fired 7.62x39 boxer-primed brass (large primers): Most of this is Fiocchi but there are some Geco and a few pcs of Federal. SPF $25 plus $8 shipping (SFRB) SPF

2. 1000+ pcs of mostly once-fired .38 Special brass: This lot has no nickel plated brass in it. It's mostly R-P with a fair amount of Fed along with an assortment of other manufacturers and a few pcs. of military. This is mostly once-fired but some may have been shot twice. SPF $55 plus $13 shipping (MFRB) SPF

3. 300+ pcs of new and once-fired 10mm brass: This lot has 100 pcs. of NEW Winchester along with 200+ pcs. of once-fired. The once-fired brass includes 63 pcs. of R-P (26 of these are nickel plated), 45 pcs. of Winchester, 42 pcs. of PPU, and the rest assorted. I ran out of plastic bags so only the new brass will be separated in the shipment. SPF $60 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate envelope) SPF

4.1100+ pcs of mostly once-fired .45 ACP small pistol primer brass: I think this is mostly Speer and Blazer, if I remember correctly. I'd say 95+ % is once-fired but some of it is twice-fired. SPFREDUCED- now $65 plus $13 shipping (MFRB) SPF

5. 125+ pcs of once-fired .50 GI brass: This is the brass used for the .50 Guncrafter Industries conversions done on .45 ACP pistols. It looks like it's made by Starline but that's just a guess on my part. SPF REDUCED- now $50 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer) SPF
    Last edited by btreanor; 05-09-2022 at 10:40 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

I will take

3. 300+ pcs of new and once-fired 10mm brass: This lot has 100 pcs. of NEW Winchester along with 200+ pcs. of once-fired. The once-fired brass includes 63 pcs. of R-P (26 of these are nickel plated), 45 pcs. of Winchester, 42 pcs. of PPU, and the rest assorted. I ran out of plastic bags so only the new brass will be separated in the shipment. $60 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate envelope)

PM inbound

Bullfrog
    BullFrog

The Lord is my rock and my salvation

Joel 2:28-32

Boolit Master
    May I please have #1. 7.62x39 brass.

Boolit Mold
    I will take #2.

38 special brass.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on remaining items
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take #5, the .50 GI brass

Boolit Buddy
    i will take the 4.1100+ pcs of mostly once-fired .45 ACP small pistol primer brass: I think this is mostly Speer and Blazer, if I remember correctly. I'd say 95+ % is once-fired but some of it is twice-fired. REDUCED- now $65 plus $13 shipping (MFRB)..

Boolit Buddy
    All sold or SPF- closing thread