I had a parcel sent to my US address pre covid border shut down, called to verify that parcels would be held until such time as could be picked up, yes, no problem. So I ck if parcels are there, yes, so I go get them and I'm missing one, so we run the tracking number and they tell me label was processed but parcel not in system. So I enquire as to how that can be they tell me that sometimes labels get printed but not used or sometimes readers(handheld scanners) get lost with all the scanned data in them resulting in mystery packages with no means of tracking them has anyone else had this experience, I know this winter a Fed EX tractor trailer burned just up the road from me and I always wondered what happens to that lost load,Pretty sure my parcels were'nt on it. Now this is a good deal my own undoing as it has been awhile, 2yrs, but never the less in this day of technology it should have turned up somewhere, I cant imagine the amount packages that there must be, what's your experience? Sorry for long post.