Snyders JerkyWidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Repackbox

Thread: TC Renegade .54 Percussion (220502)

Boolit Master

SPF TC Renegade .54 Percussion SPF (220502)

Gun is SPF. This gun is in overall VG condition; bore condition is fair-good (rust pitted at breech end, pristine towards the muzzle); wood has a few dings. This is the perfect base gun to have Bob Hoyt rebore to .58 or .62! A previous owner stripped the blue finish and browned the barrel. He seems to have done a pretty good job of it. I will ship this rifle in an inexpensive hard gun case, inside the cardboard box it came in. The cost of the case is included in the rifle's price. I don’t have a source for cardboard boxes to ship rifles in, so this is how I do it. That part is non-negotiable. Please make certain that it is legal to ship this rifle to your home before you commit. $325 firm, plus actual insured shipping (I estimate that shipping will be $40-50). Gun is SPF.

I had planned to build my own Big Bore Renegade with this gun, but I simply have too many projects now. Time to reduce the clutter and create some room in the safe!

Gun is SPF. Payment by Zelle, Venmo, USPS Money Order (rifle shipped after the MO clears my bank), or cash at the buyer's risk. No longer accepting PayPal.

Attachment 299806Attachment 299807Attachment 299808Attachment 299809Attachment 299810Attachment 299811Attachment 299812Attachment 299813Attachment 299814Attachment 299815Attachment 299816Attachment 299817Attachment 299818
    Last edited by nicholst55; 05-05-2022 at 08:42 AM.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Man
    PM sent
    Thanks
    HawkEye