Federal Ammunition Plant

Boolit Master
    Impressive!

Boolit Master
    If only they would ship some of it.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by bdicki View Post
    If only they would ship some of it.
    They are working 24/7 and shipping every round they produce. Several friends work there. At times lack of trucks to ship out the ammo creates a bottleneck. I haven't check recently but they had around a 3 year backorder list.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Grand Master
    Was that a Co-Ax they were using in the Custom Shop?
    Don Verna

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    Was that a Co-Ax they were using in the Custom Shop?
    Yes it was, I saw another video about the Marine competition shooting team and how the custom ammo is made for each gun they use and they also all were using Co-Ax.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

Boolit Master
    VERY informative video, with some impressive elements. NOW, if we could just find a "Federal Cartridge Co." which manufactured nothing but PRIMERS...
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Master
    Close to da Creaux,Hang'n out in Swamp's and Bayou's
    Be even more impressive if they wouldn't lie about getting primers to the consumers

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Be even more impressive if they wouldn't lie about getting primers to the consumers
    They are out there. You just have to look on a daily basis and act fast. I bought small rifle and small rifle magnum from Brownells over the weekend. They have large pistol for sale right now.

Moderator Emeritus

It is an impressive place, I got a tour of it back in the 90's when I applied for a job there. Didn't get the job (they decided to contract that position out) but I got a full tour.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog81 View Post
    They are out there. You just have to look on a daily basis and act fast. I bought small rifle and small rifle magnum from Brownells over the weekend. They have large pistol for sale right now.
    Well so much for maw and paw stores, Brownells Midway all those big boys out bid maw and paw

Boolit Master
    Well so much for maw and paw stores, Brownells Midway all those big boys out bid maw and paw
    Maw and paw been charging North of $100 a brick by all the reports here, better that Brownells sells them for $90. LOL
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Federal had a strong presence at the reeds gun fair in MN last weekend . kinda got the impression reeds gets preferential treatment .

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Pretty much same as the last go around with an ammunition/reloading components drought. When the shelves are once again full at your local shops, online orders are filled with ease, etc. That's when we'll know the new average prices. How long will that take? Who knows. I will say this, once that takes place (available at the new prices), stock up and don't get caught short the next time. Been there, done that a couple of times. I'm fine this go around and wasn't too bad off the last one.

The Federal plant tour was great. Loved the photo's of the beginning days and a small plant, to where they are today.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master
    palmetto state has all kinds of federal ammo in stock,

Boolit Master
    LGS had primers 3 or 4 weeks ago. I traded some Federal LP for SP.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog81 View Post
    LGS had primers 3 or 4 weeks ago. I traded some Federal LP for SP.
    Well there you go ,I'd rather sleep well at night knowing I'm supporting a local business vs saving 10 messily bucks

Boolit Master
    I did the walk-thru at Wally World. They had about 12 different calibers from 22lr to 12 gauge (had 12 gauge shorty rounds). They were either Winchester or Federal.

Quote Originally Posted by jsizemore View Post
    I did the walk-thru at Wally World. They had about 12 different calibers from 22lr to 12 gauge (had 12 gauge shorty rounds). They were either Winchester or Federal.
    One of our local WW's had those shorties the other day, they were Federal... they followed me home.
    They also had a couple boxes of Fed. 30-30, which I haven't seen on a shelf around here in a good long while.

RP

Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care".

Boolit Master
    The amount of primers handloaders use is a drop in that very huge bucket, the CEO vandergreed or what ever his name is has chosen to put handloaders out of business. And rest assured he has made that decision, it is not that we were collateral damage.