I have a never shot in-line percussion black powder pistol (single shot) made by Cimarron Gun Works in Mehan and Perkins, OKLA.
It is a Lightning Mark 1 Match Pistol, with a DeHaas Match Grade barrel. No serial number.

The frame looks similar to a Ruger Mark 1 frame I guess, Volquartsen grips, and Bo Mar adj. rear sight.

I am told this is a gun set up for NRA competition. My stepfather bought it new, and gave me all the paperwork on it, but it does not cover adjusting the trigger, etc. The barrel comes off with 1 allen bolt, and the trigger adjustments are below it. 2 screws- one for trigger overtravel, one for sear engagement and creep.

I have done a search, only found one guy who posted about a similar one 16 years ago. My stepfather special ordered his in 1994.

Anyone know more about it, if parts were made by hand, or used existing gun manufacturer parts, etc. Looking for a new/stronger sear spring. I read about Mark DeHaas and his Dad Frank, their history and knowledge of making Match barrels, and they were successful black powder marksmen.

I think the gun manufacture went under, and is not connected or related to the importer Cimarron Guns which was formed in 1983 ish.