Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downright MEAN People, Folks Are ANGRY Hope This Goes Viral...

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by abunaitoo View Post
    It's just a sign of the times these days.
    Happens here so often, it's no longer reported.
    Parents can no longer discipline their kids, thanks to the damacraps.
    Morals, manners, pride, honor, have no meaning anymore.
    Country is going down the toilet real fast.
    People are people some are good and some not so much. You are 100% correct and spot on about the damacraps leading the charge to eliminate personal responsibility.

To the current left accountability, morals, manners, pride, honor do have a meaning. To them it means white patriarchal society that must be eliminated. The current left hates and despises traditional American values that they want to replace with normalization of mental illness.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...l_america.html

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/...dennis-prager/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...2020-platform/

https://dailycaller.com/2017/09/01/w...t-really-want/
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    A public flogging (by the public) and hang the dead rooster around their neck until it decomposes and falls off ...... just like you do with a chicken killin’ dog!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Boolit Grand Master

Its amazing how "attached" you can become to those friendly critters. They can become quite friendly catching attention just being there. Those that have to harm them are jealous of the attention they get.I think it would be more fitting to sentence the people to make a memorial for them and erect it

Vendor Sponsor

Well, the girl that took him off his roost hasn't got anything to be jealous about, in fact she is QUITE the looker from the photos I have seen! 35yrs old? Maybe she's a cougar looking over her "feed lot" of younger guys in trouble with the law. Maybe she took the juvenile corrections job because well, they needed a seasoned "pro" to make sure they are on the straight and narrow? If I would have had a CO that looked like that I would have made SURE I made repeat visits to that facility. Couldn't be jealousy but if your CO is out on the town with your and your homies at 3am, uhh somefin' goin' on dere yer honor fo sho! Lot more to this story than just Carl the rooster.
    Last edited by DougGuy; 04-30-2022 at 06:34 PM.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    Well, the girl that took him off his roost hasn't got anything to be jealous about, in fact she is QUITE the looker from the photos I have seen! Maybe she's a cougar looking over her "feed lot" of younger guys in trouble with the law. Maybe she took the juvenile corrections job because well, they needed a seasoned "pro" to make sure they are on the straight and narrow? If I would have had a CO that looked like that I would have made SURE I made repeat visits to that facility. Couldn't be jealousy but if your CO is out on the town with your and your homies at 3am, uhh somefin' goin' on dere yer honor fo sho! Lot more to this story than just Carl the rooster.

This story this keeps getting more and more interesting .
    We live within driving distance of Ocean Springs and spend much time there , dining , shopping and going to the Anderson's Shearwater Pottery ... it's a magical place to visit .

Keep us posted on what becomes ... it's a shame but Chickens in the deep South have a rather short life span ... Fry-days are usually their demise !
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post

This story this keeps getting more and more interesting .
    We live within driving distance of Ocean Springs and spend much time there , dining , shopping and going to the Anderson's Shearwater Pottery ... it's a magical place to visit .

Keep us posted on what becomes ... it's a shame but Chickens in the deep South have a rather short life span ... Fry-days are usually their demise !
    Gary
    Walt Anderson's wife was my 1st grade teacher, 1957. I remember community dances and bands playing in the Community Center in my teen years, when it had all Walt Anderson's murals covering the entire interior of the building. I went there when I was last in Ocean Springs, it's a really upscale museum now. The pottery seems to have this amazing hurricane proof lineage, it has been through a few of the worst hurricanes on record and still exists mostly as it has been. Some things get lost but the real important stuff just seems to have somehow survived the damage storm after storm.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Moderator Emeritus

Walt Anderson's wife was my 1st grade teacher, 1957. I remember community dances and bands playing in the Community Center in my teen years, when it had all Walt Anderson's murals covering the entire interior of the building. I went there when I was last in Ocean Springs, it's a really upscale museum now. The pottery seems to have this amazing hurricane proof lineage, it has been through a few of the worst hurricanes on record and still exists mostly as it has been. Some things get lost but the real important stuff just seems to have somehow survived the damage storm after storm.
    Pottery can be tough stuff. When my parents built their first new house the lot was the site of the New Ulm Pottery Works back when the town was starting. Natural vein of clay there that was perfect for pottery making. As we dug the basement pieces of pottery started to show up, as we got deeper into the hillside we started finding a few intact pieces. At that point we stopped digging and an archeology team came in and hand dug the last 20 feet finding all kinds of intact pieces. I have a crock from that dig, the museum got a LOT of pieces...

Boolit Grand Master

Am i missing something? The rooster wasn't next door waking her up at 0300 every morning. I dont get this.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

People willing to do wrong or even evil exist in all groups and all walks of life. Pretty sure even the apostles didn't get there by merit. That said the best way to encourage that evil is to demonize a group as if they are somehow not really human or what is true of one is true of the entire group or any group they can be associated with. Not that it makes that group act more evil, it simply makes it easier for another group to do wrong and evil to them based on their group being worthy of such treatment.

Not willing to condemn cops for the actions of this idiot, do hope the judge takes into account the position of responsibility they held and the corresponding increase in severity of their lapse in behavior when it comes to sentencing.

Not willing to assume this persons actions reflect anything but their own shortcomings unless they belong to some group that is involved in animal sacrifice and that association contributed to their actions. Personal responsibility seems to be lacking in both peoples actions and in the assessment and narrative some people apply judging by responses to these actions.

Harming an animal for pleasure is really wrong in a way that I think most people understand. Harming an animal that has an affectionate or ongoing friendly relationship with humans is a cruel betrayal that one expects no one to condone. They say most psychopaths and sociopaths start out as children by being cruel to insects and animals. Based on who I knew as a kid that would bash frogs or blow them up with firecrackers I would say there is some evidence to support that theory.

Which I think may be in some ways a reason for some people drifting over lines that shouldn't be crossed. We are not as engaged as communities. We don't know our neighbors as well as we might have once. Kids are less likely to attend elementary through high school with same cohort of peers. We move around more for work, or to be closer to grown kids in our later years. Community civic groups are less popular active and tend as do churches to become more homogenous in the social or political views found "acceptable" and welcome by the group. There is less opportunity for the community to see and be aware of early misdeeds or the potential shortcomings that a person brings to their adult lives. Less chance for parents to even know that intervention is needed.

I know if my siblings or myself got into mischief within a 10 block radius of our school there was a good chance any adult would have felt free to tell us to knock it off as well as a good chance of the report making its way back to be faced at home. Not sure there is that much of that sort of engagement these days. There were kids all parents would not allow their kids to associate with, there were kids adults all throughout the area knew to keep an eye on. The local police had much of the same knowledge. The downside is it becomes harder for a person to change their path and see it reflected in their perception by others. The upside is kids don't hang out with the trouble makers sticking frogs in cans with fire crackers for the gore and their enjoyment.

Sort of makes one wonder about what this person has in their past don't it?
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Grand Master

Your First Grade teacher !!! WOW !!!

The Community Center , it's Murals , adjacent Musem , Shearwater Pottery and the Pottery musem/sales building are all still there despite Hurricanes Covid and poor economy ...
    ... the magic of Walter Anderson's art work and the art pottery just refuse to die .
    I was telling the wife we need to make a trip to Shearwater , havent been in two years and I need to see some of Walter Anderson's magical art work and pick up a few of Shearwater's everyday use bowls ... (I broke one and want some more ) They may call them everyday use but they are really affordable art pottery ... so beautiful .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Krumhunger View Post
    They ought to spend their nights at the Graybar and their days on a chain gang clearing the shoulders of county roads with a YoYo.
    I've used a yoyo before. It will work you. Your plan should be implemented.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Used to have a tame feral cat named Goofball who lived where he chose... he stayed with me sometimes(yes in the house, he was well behaved and litter box trained), with my neighbor, with the neighbor across the street... he roamed about a 6 block area and people would let him in to hag out, when he went to the door he went on his merry way to the next house he wanted to visit. He stayed with me about half the time so I considered him my cat, made sure he saw the vet etc. Goof loved to go to the bar in summer and hang out on the patio and get snacks from people and a lot of pets and love.

One night I was out in the garage working on a project when I look out and see Goof heading across the street to come hang out with me. He was good with traffic and looked both ways... except the guy 2 houses west of me screamed around the corner on his motorcycle and deliberately swerved to hit him. I reported it, he got charged and convicted of animal cruelty, I buried Goof under his favorite tree across the street. He is missed by everyone in town!

People like that deserve to rot in a cell for 5 years, instead he got a fine. He still lives in that house but nobody in town talks to him and I have been hearing the house is going up for sale this summer and he is moving to a different state to get away from the cloud of bad following him. He lost his job over it, nobody in a 5 county area will hire him...
    At least there is some justice in this world!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12